Chapter 2

Hello, again my Lovies!! Look at all these updates! I'm so proud of myself. (・∀・) I know the yandere-ing has yet to really begin but please be patient!! It may be slow going but I promise for future creepy yet lovely chapters that will make your nose bleed. So for now can you please leave a comment and/or a like?? I would be most grateful if you did!!! (')Ψ

It was the beginning of my Junior year in high school and I was counting down the minutes when I graduated. Due to my reclusive nature and clothing preferences, people either ignored me completely or harassed me until I broke down. There was no in between. So I tried to be as alone as possible. I even took the least popular classes so there wouldn't be many students around me. Lunch is always a struggle but I've found that one of the doors leading to the roof is always unlocked so I eat up there now. No one goes up there except a boy from a grade above me. He's quiet and never tries to talk to me so I enjoy his company. Though whenever I do look at him out of the corner of my eye he is just staring straight ahead. Or I think he does. His hair covers his eyes enough for me to wonder at the color of them.

He never eats. He just sits there until I've already left. Which is why I gasp in surprise when he pulls out a small stuffed (f/a) and gently pets it while sadly stares at it. I, in turn, stare at him, my bento box forgotten.

He seems to tense under my gaze and stops all movement. I quickly look away and begin to eat my lunch in the now uncomfortable silence. When I look back over to see two unblinking green eyes. I was so hypnotized by them that at first I didn't notice his outstretched hand holding the small stuffed animal.

"For you." His voice was velvety smooth and I would be lying if I said it wasn't attractive. It matched his figure. Kind of lean but defined with tight ropes of underlying muscle. His semi-long black hair looked windswept which gave him a rugged look that seemed dangerous. But what held my attention was his iridescent eyes. His pupils looked too small as if he were looking into a bright light. I give him a small smile, slowly taking the tiny animal. I look down at it, tracing the stitching.

"Thank you. Did you make it yourself?" I ask. He nods and I feel his intense stare wonder to my hands.

"I'm sorry but I don't have anything to give in return." I put on a sympathetic smile and look at him again. He opens his mouth to say something but the fifth-period bell signals the end of lunch, interrupting him. I pack up my bento box and begin my descent down the stairs. I give the boy a final 'thank you' and wave goodbye. He waves back but the action looks more like he's trying to grab at something instead. As I'm walking to class a girl rams her shoulder into me as she passes. The bump causes me to slam into the lockers on the other side of me. I hear the girl mutter a vile insult under her breath before flicking her bottle blonde hair at me and walking away. As I watch her leave I find the boy from the roof also watching her. As I look into his eyes I no longer see the kindness in them but a cold emotion envelopes his features now.