Chapter 25: Tease

"You've been one busy worm!" ― M.L. LeGette

Vicky's POV

As soon as I entered the washroom, I quickly shut the door and leaned against it. I dialed Xandrous' number while smiling like a fool. My heart was pounding loudly against my ribcage in anticipation. I could still feel the dampness in between my legs from teasing me. His hand occasionally skimming and squeezing my sides brought havoc to my sleeping hormones. The way his hot breath kissing my skin causes tingles spreading throughout my cells like a wildfire. The way he whispers, teasing me, heat travels throughout my body deliciously and it increases each passing second.

Placing the phone against my ear, my grin widening giddily. "Yes," his rich velvety voice reach my ears and the giddiness I felt doubled.

God, I love him so much.

"I need my bag," I said almost purring. Holy moly, even my voice is too transparent.

"Coming, baby!" his excited voice made me smile like a sick fool and all the more I felt excited. The rational part of my brain snapped me out of my excitement. What if we are caught?

Suddenly, the excitement I felt withered and I was about to dial his number again when I heard a knock. I battled with my head.

"Vicky?" it was Xandrous. 

I hesitantly twisted the knob and pulled the door open. I had barely opened it wide when he pushed me gently inside and shut the door promptly, locking it behind him. I heard my bag drops on the floor as he scoops me, holding my bottom and my legs instinctively wrap around his waist with my hands curled around his neck for support. Our lips locked, tongue dances, fought for control and no one wants to surrender. 

I felt my back kissing the cold walls as he pushed me against it gently with his chest against mine. His kisses move down to the nook of my neck, licking and nipping it. My body felt like it was electrified, tingles deliciously ran down my spine. I grunted and moan softly as I tilted my head up giving him more access to my neck, my hand gripping his crisp gray dress shirt. I don't care if it will leave a  crease line after. 

A soft cough interrupted us in our moment of bliss. I suddenly squirmed out of Xandrous' hold when I realized we have a company in the room. We didn't hear her coming out from one of the cubicles. Xandrous gently puts me down on my feet. The old lady probably in her sixties was staring at us with disapproval and distaste. When I look at Xandrous, he just gave the lady a nonchalant grin. 

She shook her head as she mumbles something which was obviously an unpleasant word and walks towards the sink and washes her hand ignoring our presence. 

When I look at Xandrous, he was standing next to me and seems like he has no plans of leaving me. "Wait for me outside," I whispered at him and pick up my sling bag before turning to one of the cubicles feeling the blush settles on my cheeks. I didn't hear him leaving when I walk into the first cubicle and then sat on the toilet bowl lid. 

Elbows propped on my knees as I cupped my face with my palms, letting out a long drawn sighed. 

After a while, I decided to come out of the cubicles. The old lady is gone and so was Xandrous. I wash my hands and fixed myself before I walk out of the door. 

I saw Xandrous leaning lazily against the wall. When he saw me, he pushes his body from the wall and narrowed our gap. "Ready?" he asked, his mischievous grin dancing on his lips. 

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I slammed it back down and gave him a sharp glare. He let out a sexy chuckle and I couldn't contain but to swoon at him. A smile broke out on my lips as I watch his chest vibrate while chuckling.