Chapter 9

Ashton
I felt someone's arms around me and my eyes fluttered open. I looked up to see Michael breathing softly with his eyes closed. I frowned at his bare chest until the events from last night came back.

Oh...

I wiggled around a little, trying to get up which was quite difficult due to Michael holding me to his chest while Calum snuggled close to me and every time I moved their grip on me tightened.

"Need some help?" I jumped and let out a not very manly squeal.

Luke was watching with an amused expression from the other side of the room in only his boxers. He put his phone down which I assume he was playing on before.

"Please." I mumble and he helps move Michael's arms, then Calum's. I quickly roll over and get off the bed, but I fall flat on my face.

I whimper and rub my back, it's killing me. Luke smirks and crouches down to my height. "Something wrong?" He asks, I just pout at him.

"You know exactly what's wrong." I grumble and he laughs. I can't stand up, my legs just keep giving out. So Luke has to help me up, he doesn't let me go though and just swings me up in his arms.

He hands me my boxers and I just manage to get them on.

"Guess your stuck with us for today." Luke says and sits down, with me in his lap, straddling him. I hum and lean my head against his shoulder while he goes back to his phone. He rubs my back lightly. I'm almost asleep again when Calum groans and rolls over, opening his eyes.

"No fair, I want snuggles from Ashton."

I look over to see Calum grabbing some clothing for himself, which I'm grateful for because if he wants some Ashton snuggles then he's got to have clothes on, no naked snuggling for me.

He only puts boxers on and then he lays on his stomach, on what would be Niall's bed, right next to where Luke is sat. He wraps his arms around Luke's waist and buries his head in his back.

I smile and run my fingers through his hair.

I guess they weren't the bad guys like I thought. I could get used to this.

Calum hummed in satisfaction as I just played with his hair, I was drifting off, yet again when Luke's phone started to ring. He looked at the caller ID and sighed.

"Yes?" He answered and then he was silent as the other person kept talking. Calum cocked his head to the side, like he could hear what the other person was saying, probably could with his vampire skills.

I couldn't make out what the other person was saying so I just rested my head against Luke's chest and wrapped my arms around him. Every time he talked, it made my cheek vibrate and I giggled slightly.

"Did you talk to him at all about it?...... Wait hold on, what happened?............Okay.........So just hold on and we'll......He what?!" Luke suddenly yelled and I jumped.

"We'll be over in a minute, keep him there! Got it?" Luke hung up and shifted so I fell off his lap. I pouted and Calum immediately wrapped his arms around me, pulling me over to him.

"What's wrong?" I ask and Luke just shuffles around, looking for his clothes. He picks up some pants and a shirt and throws it over me, at Calum.

"Get dressed." Luke orders and I scoot away from Calum so he can do as told.

"I-is everything okay?" I ask and Luke turns to me and gives me a small smile. He kneels in front of me and cups my cheeks, looking into my eyes.

"Everything's fine, we just have to go somewhere real quick and then we'll be back and we can do whatever you want all day, okay?" I nod my head and he smiles wider, giving me a quick peck on the lips before standing up and wiggling into his jeans.

He picks up some shoes and tosses them at Mikey's face, making him shoot up.

"W-wait all of you a-are going?" I ask and Calum wraps his arms around me.

"We'll be back before you know it." He whispers in my ear, making a shiver run down my spine. I nod and he playfully bites my neck before giving me a kiss and standing up.

Why are they in such a rush?

Michael shuffles around sleepily before finding his clothes and putting them on. "We'll be back later sweetheart." Michael mumbles and gives me a kiss.

I just nod my head. "Don't let anyone in, okay? No matter who it is. No one. And just stay here and wait till we get back, it shouldn't take that long." Luke says.

"Okay." He gives me a relived smile and opens the door.

"Are you sure about this? Maybe one  of us should stay with him." Calum mumbles and Luke just shakes his head.

"He needs all three of us." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. What the heck are they talking about?

"Remember, don't let anyone in." Luke says before they all head out the door. I just sigh.

Why do they have to be such mysterious little shits all the time?

I decide it's probably best to get some homework done that I didn't get done yesterday due to the 3 idiots who just left my room.

I've finished English and History and I'm half way through Math when there's a knock at the door.

I bite my lip as I slowly get up and look through the peephole. I let out a breath when I see it's just Niall.

"Ashton! I forgot my keys!" I reached for the handle but then remembered what Luke said. 'Don't let anyone in'.

But then again this is Niall's room and well, what's he gonna do? He's Niall.

"Come on! I have loads to tell you about last night!" He giggles and I smile.

I open the door and shake my head. "What did you do with your keys?" I ask and he blushes a bright red.

"I may have forgotten them at the party when I was...um distracted." I just chuckled and grabbed the front of his shirt.

"Well come on, you have to spill everything." I pulled him in and he smiled. I closed the door and sat crisscross on my bed.

"Go on." I said when he didn't say anything.

My phone started buzzing and I sighed. "Hold on." I say and answer it.

"Ashton!" Luke cries into the phone.

I frown. "How the heck did you get my number?" I ask him and he lets out a huff.

"It doesn't matter right now."

"Uh...yeah it kinda does, did you steal it while I was sleeping?"

"..."

"Luke?" I ask when I don't get a reply. I think he hung up on me.

"Maybe." I almost drop my phone as I hear his voice again.

"Jeeze." I say and put my hand over my heart. "I thought you hung up."

"Whose that?" Niall asks and wiggles his eyebrows. I just roll my eyes.

"Ashton? Please tell me that I didn't just hear Niall."

"Ummmm...you didn't?" I say but it comes out as a question. I can practically hear him gritting his teeth.

"Ashton I told you not to let anyone in." He growled and I sighed.

"It's just Niall." Niall looks up at the use of his name, his eyes turning a darker shade.

I gulp and slowly get up at Luke's next words. "Ashton...Niall's the reason I didn't want you to let anyone in. You need to get out of there now!"

And that's when Niall's eyes turned completely black and he lunged at me.

What...just...happened?

Fun Fact: I call my two younger brothers vultures because I can't eat around them without them stealing my food or wanting some for themselves.

Is that wrong?^

Lol but hey again.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia