Chapter 17

Andy
"Vic! Kellin!" I yelled and they were there within seconds.

"Find him! And his family!" I yelled and they looked at each other before Vic spoke up.

"Andy...we already know where he is and surely they have his family by now."

"Of course I know where he lives. I need you to find out where the boys live, and who is with them. I know Zayn has created new mates."

Vic nods curtly and leaves as fast as he can to get away from me. I turn to Kellin and he stiffens. "I want you to find his family...before the others do." He nods and I grit my teeth. "What are you waiting for?!" His eyes go wide and he quickly runs out.

I crush the phone in my hand and look back to my computer where there are security cameras, Ashton's room empty.

"We're losing." I mumble. We don't have the numbers anymore, so we have to be smart about what we do.

I smirk as I look at the rooms around his dorm. "Your move." I mumble and get up, running to the college where the puny humans are.

I reach Ashton's room and look at the neighboring doors. I knock, one by one on all the doors around Ashton's room.

Only 4/6 answer.

"Yes?" The boy asks as he opens his door.

"Is your roommate here?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"You just missed him, he should be back by 6." I nod, putting my hand out.

"My names Andy." He nods and takes my hand.

"Jacob."

I smile at that, so stupid and easy to trick. He goes to pull his hand away but I don't let go. He glares at me but I just bring his hand up to my mouth, smiling before letting the color seep from my eyes and for my fangs to grow. His heart started beating rapidly and I bite into his wrist. He screams but I just push him back into his room. He starts to stumble as the venom starts to take effect.

He drops to the floor and struggles to keep his eyes open. "Now when your mate comes back, you won't be thirsty, don't hold back." I whisper and he breathes heavily.

"What did you do to me?" He asks and screams as the pain of the venom hits him. Oh I love it when they don't ask for the bite, the pain that hits them when they aren't willing.

"I changed you. Your welcome. Now your gonna do me a favor. So I'll be back when you wake up." I got up and before I walked out, I turned back with a wicked smile "Sleep tight." Then I closed the door behind me and smiled at the onlookers from the hallway.

They stared at his door, probably wondering why there were screams.

"Spider." I say and walk to the next door.

I didn't have the numbers, so I just had to build my little group back up again.

And that's exactly what I did, with Ashton's peers, only the ones that surrounded his dorm room though, I didn't want any more annoying human born vampires that would whine that I took their life. I only needed a few.

I walk at a human pace back to the house. On the way I see a familiar face and I laugh. This couldn't get any easier.

It's one of Ashton's old moms, the one he had when he took his own life.

I walk into the store and grab her arm. She gasps and turns to me.

"Ashton." I say and her eyes go wide.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" She asks incredulously.

"Ashton. That was your sons name, am I correct?" There's tears in her eyes and I roll my eyes at that.

"H-how...d-did you know him?" She asks quietly.

"Know him? I still do. He's actually back home." Her eyes widen and she shakes her head in disbelief.

"Your lieing. He-"

"Died? Yea I know, you went to his funeral and cried but truth is that he's alive. It's all very confusing. Why don't you come with me? I'll explain everything." She nods and I grin, dragging her away quickly and back to the house.

"So young, you were a teenage mom and he did this to you. How sad. And your still hurting. How pathetic." She gasped and tore her arm from my grip.

"Excuse me?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, grabbing her arm again.

"I'm not in the mood for a vermin like you. If you cooperate I might consider not killing you...maybe even help you." I smirk and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Now hurry up. We have to make a few calls. Give me your phone." She doesn't move and I forcefully pull her phone from her.

I dial the familiar number and no one picks up.

I sigh and try again. There's a click and then Ashton's voice.

"Hello?"

I hand the phone to the girl and she takes it.

"H-hello?" She asks shakily.

"Um who is this?"

"A-Ashton?" She gasps and the line is silent.

"Yes?"

She laughs with happiness with tears in her eyes, before she can say anything else I take her phone from her and hang up.

She looks up with anger. "Give that back." I shake my head.

"Now that you know the truth, I need you to do something for me, than..." I laugh. "Well than I'll bring you to him."

I didn't specify how I would bring her to him. Alive, dead...human. It didn't matter either way.

She nodded and I chuckled. "Anything." She mumbles.

"Good."

Switching it up with another POV.

Do you guys like the voting thing or should I stop doing it?

25 votes and 5 comments for the next update.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia