Chapter 19*

SMUTTTTTTT
Ashton
Calum continued to kiss all over my neck while Michael started to kiss my jawline.

Michael pulled my shirt over my head and then started his attack on my chest. I moaned and threw my head back on Calum's shoulder.

"Should we take this upstairs? Or do you want us to fuck you on this couch?" Calum growled.

"I-I-fuck Calum!" I moaned as he snaked his hand to my member and slowly started palming me.

"Look at him. I don't think he can wait, can you baby? You just love when we mess you up." Michael muttered.

I whined and gripped Michaels shirt so tight that my knuckles turned white.

"The couch it is." Calum chuckled and pulled me from Michaels lap and into his. I straddled his lap as he kissed up and down my neck. What was I doing before this? I couldn't quite recall with Calum and Michaels lips on me. Then Michael gripped my hair and pulled my head back to give him access to my neck as well. And gosh that felt good but, oh yeah. I was mad at them?

Why was I mad? "I-I'm still mad...mhhh." I moaned as Michael nibbles on my soft spot. Why stay mad? I couldn't exactly remember so maybe I would after? Screw it.

Suddenly I was flipped over, Calum hovering over me as he kissed down my bare chest.

I pushed him away, only to pull his face to mine. He grinded his front to mine, our crouches rubbing against each other as I moaned again.

"Uh! Just fuck me already." I moaned and they both chuckled.

Suddenly I was flipped over onto my hands and knees. Calum quickly discarded the rest of my clothing, along with his.

He put his fingers in front of my face and I took them in my mouth without question, swirling my tongue around his digits. I pulled off them with a pop and when I looked back at Calum with a smirk, his eyes grew darker.

He kissed up my back as he entered one finger, wiggling it around before pumping it in and out. I groaned and buried my face in the couch underneath me. Michael pulled my face up as Calum entered a second finger, kissing all over my face before kissing me on the lips.

Michael licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly granted him. I moaned into Michaels mouth as Calum scissored his fingers then pushed a third one in.

I pulled away from Michael to whimper out, "I'm ready. J-just hurry."

Calum nodded and positioned himself behind me, using his spit as lubricant. Before he could push himself in, Michael gripped my hair and forced my head up to look at him.

"You gonna take us both or one at a time?" He asked and licked his lips as he looked down and over my body.

"B-both please Mikey. Uh!" I moaned as Calum finally pushed in. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and Michael caressed my face. I breathed heavily, my voice shakey as I mutter, "M-move."

Calum snapped his hips forward and I gasped in pleasure. Michael didn't do anything, just letting me adjust fully to Calum's pace before he lifted my face and nudged my lips with the tip of his member.

I opened my mouth for him and began to suck on his tip as Calum continued to roughly thrust into me.

I sucked on Michaels member harshly, swirling my tongue around the tip and pushing back to meet Calum's thrusts.

I moaned and Michael threw his head back at the vibrations. I gripped the cushion underneath me and squeezed my eyes shut tightly as Calum hit my prostate. I let out a high pitched moan before opening my eyes to look up at Michael through my eyelashes.

I took him into my mouth deeper, swallowing harshly around him before relaxing my throat and making him groan in pleasure. Michael gripped my hair tighter and started to slowly thrust into my mouth.

My eyes rolled back slightly as Calum went even faster then before. It felt good, and god I can't exactly remember what I had been so upset about before.

Calum's hips snapped into mine every second, his movements jolting me forward and further down on Michael. I was moaning and whimpering, making Michael moan each time at the feeling shooting through him with the vibrations.

Calum gripped my hips tightly, slowing down and teasingly swiveling his hips. I whined around Michael and pushed back against Calum.

They both chuckled at my impatience. I started to push back against Calum, trying to get him to move again. He chuckled and started to kiss up my back.

"So desperate for our cocks. Look at you. Taking two of them at once, so needy. And you're almost begging for more aren't you?" Calum whispered huskily. I whined again and Calum snapped his hips forward harshly.

He suddenly started thrusting fast and hard, hitting my prostate with precision with each thrust. I couldn't help the sounds coming from the back of my throat. Michael muffled them, yet still thrusted into my mouth.

Michael mumbled a few swears as he suddenly came down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, some of his cum dripping down the corner of my mouth but he just panted and swiped it up with his finger, feeding the rest to me.

I sucked his fingers clean, still moaning out profanities mixed with their names as Calum continued to use me as he pleased. Michael smirked and reached forward, gripping my member in his hand and squeezing lightly. I gasped and moaned loudly, cumming all over his hand after a few strokes.

Calum continued to thrust into me, milking me through my high. I whimpered as I came down, now oversensitive, "C-Calum! Cum for me! Wanna feel you f-fill me up!" I whined and Calum groaned, gripping my hips tightly before thrusting a few more times and stilling, cumming in me.

We both panted before he pulled out and laid down on the couch. I fell back against Michaels chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

My attention was snapped to the door as someone cleared their throat.

"Having fun without me I see." Luke said with a smirk.

"Well we had to do something while you were gone." Calum said and Michael agreed.

"Wait...where's my mom? And my brother and sister?" I asked.

Luke and the others just sighed and then I remembered. Luke changed them.

He changed them without me.