- Addiction 4 -

4
• • •
Maryland Summer Mascotte

The feeling of my arm being pulled back, my bottom connected with the wall. He turned me around and placed his hands on my waist.

Oh my goodness...

My coat was suddenly on the floor, his touch caressing my bare arms, "Do you like doing this?"

I swallowed, my throat dry and tight, "Doing what?" My voice came out soft, yet scratchy

"Teasing me..." He whispered in my ear, giving my shoulder a kiss

My eyes widened. I looked back, our lips centimeters away from a little peck. I darted my gaze at his plump pink lips, just wanting to suck them off his fine ass face. Breathing heavily- it hitched, my dress rising up.

He grabbed my wrists, putting my hands on the wall above my head. Seeing him bite down on his bottom lip, he kissed the corner of my mouth. His body pressed against me which instantly gave me a pleasurable rush.

Get him off.

After all those insults he has said to you.

You shouldn't make yourself seem easy.

Push his ass.

My eyes rolled back as my mouth parted, his teeth nibbling on the nape of my neck. I forced myself to fight the urge of being like this.

I clawed the walls with my sharp nails, trying to get out the position that I'm in. Using my elbow to nudge his chest, I turned around to meet his glare. His blue eyes screamed lust- mostly infatuation- strings of his suave black hair hanging in front of his forehead.

I wanted to slap him (mostly myself) and I did. His jaw became tensed- I raised my hand up again, but he immediately grasped it. My chest heaved up and down, allowing my other hand to go up- he gripped that one too, instantly sending my back to the white barrier.

"Fuck you do that for?" He growled

Tucking in my mouth, I clenched my inner thighs together.

We quickly stepped away from each other when a group of women came through the doorway.

Ahren cleared his throat as we stood there awkwardly in their presence. I sent them an anxious smile whilst blushing to the fullest.

I went to pick up my coat and my purse, scurrying off to the elevator. Ahren was hot on my tail.

Jamming my finger on the button to close the doors, they began to shut as Ahren stood in front of them- his eyes glaring into mine.

Pressing the button to the main floor, I let out a big sigh and looked up at the mirrored ceiling to fix my hair. My mind raced with thoughts, angry at the fact that I let him toy with me. Deep down, I knew I was craving for some sexual action, but it wasn't... It wasn't how I predicted it to happen.

With a boss who puts me down.

With a man who thinks of me as trash.

With a sexy specimen who complains about the little things I do.

The doors opened and I walked out. My demeanor became twisted and furious, storming down the lobby to barge out the entrance of the building.

I took my phone out, debating if I should call Keeko or Karma.

"Ew, what do you want?" Keeko answered

I scoffed, "Fine. Bye"

"Wait, I was kiddin'. Damn, who got your panties in a bunch?"