TWENTY-FOUR pt2

Instagram - Jaypnd

RECAP

"Who is it?" China asked from behind the door

"It's Chris China, open the door."

She then opened the door as we were met with a big smile "Hi guys! Hey mama come on in, Merry Christmas." She pulled Mia and my mom in for a hug and nudged me

"Merry Christmas." My mother and Nia said simultaneously

As soon as we all stepped in the house, I immediately heard familiar voices coming from the living room. I was greeted with a warm smile from China's mom. I walked over to her and hugged her, greeting everyone there as she disappeared somewhere in the back of the house. I dapped up Michael and Dominic and nodded at Kae who was standing next to them, just to be civil. She been staring ever since I walked in the house. I turned around and spotted Trinity and her cousin sitting in the love seat, looking down on their phones.

Chris

Should I say something or no? I don't wanna be rude but then again I'm not tryna look like a sus boy. I stood there staring at them on the love seat while everyone around me were keeping themselves occupied.

China's relatives were all conversing with each other, the men in the living room watching whatever is on the tv drinking beer and shit and the women in the kitchen with China's mom probably gossiping. And then there's the teens, all in the living room along with the men.

Her cousin looked up from her phone and met my gaze, she instantly started to smirk and nudged Trinity in her side. Trinity looked up from her phone also with her brows furrowed, until she followed her cousins gaze.

Trinity looked at me and smiled a small smile, waving a little bit. I nodded in response as she tucked her hair behind her ears, looking down. She's so damn cute.

Music started playing and Michael eyes instantly got wide "Aw sookie sookie now!" He exclaimed shimmying a little bit

The house immediately roared in laughter knowing exactly what time it is. Once Ms. White bring out her Toni Braxton's Christmas album it's officially Christmas time and the party has begun.

China's mom came out the kitchen wiping her hands on a dish rag "China take your friends upstairs, it's adult time now."

The elders laughed and China responded with an eye roll. "let's go guys."

Everyone including Trinity and her cousin, who's name I still don't remember, got up and followed her up the stair case.

Before I did, I shook Trinity's father hand who I didn't see before when I came in. Once we got upstairs, we went up another flight of stairs and we reached her attic.

"Shit, we ain't been up here in a while

"Shit, we ain't been up here in a while." Dominic spoke up

"That's a fact." Kae agreed