thirty two

devins pov

we pulled up in front of their house. we parked and got out. i ringed the doorbell. nobody answered but i knew they were there because the cars were out.

i kept ringing until nagely opened the Zdoor. she looked dead. "yo what's the matter with you!? you guys never told us about ari!" i yelled.

"im sorry i found out today." she said crying.

"w-why...why are crying?" i said stuttering and confused.

"because i can't believe she died." she said sobbing.

"what da...hail...." i bursted out laughing right in her face.

"im not lying, she died, she overdosed." she said sobbing in my arms.

"bro...g-gett offfff." i said shoving her and laughing.

"she's over there, in my car....?" i said smiling at her emotions.

"WHAT! WHAT!!" she said running over to my car.

ari came out and as soon as she did, nagely tackled her to the ground and started crying on her. we went over to them and she yelled "i thought you were dead."

"who told you that?" ari said laughing softly.

"DANIEL AND KEVIN! IM GONNA KILL THEM." she screamed.

"they left me. i don't care about them right now. i just want to go to my room and chill." ari said getting up and looking down at her fingers sadly.

"no omg ari, they have been a wreck for one whole week. they haven't shaved, brushed their teeth, slept, nothing, cause they thought you were dead." nagely raising her eyebrows making her sound very serious.

"really?" ari said. when she heard that her eyes lighten.

she ran to the house and opened the door. hopefully the boys don't go crazy on er.

❤️