|01. California Move|

No cover for the time being!
_____

Hey guys, welcome to my new story, this story will have adventure, action, romance, and mature themes and languages, but before I get started I just want to say..

Do Not Copy This Book, I don't care if my book is good or bad but please don't copy it and put it in your own words, it's really stupid and it doesn't make any sense, authors such as myself write stories to make there readers happy and try to expand there creativity with others...so don't copy..thanks.

For you immature readers under 12, stop reading now, this book is NOT for you, for those of you that are 13 and up, I will make sure to put mature at the very top in BIG BOLD LETTERS... like this..but other then that, bad and good comments are welcomed, add to list's, vote and tell others about it, thank you!:)
_____________

^Andrea^

"Danny! Put me down!" I giggled while Danny had me hanging over over his shoulder. Skylar and Eric were running after me in the school hallway.

"Not until you say sorry" he slapped my butt playfully with a chuckle.

"Fine I'm sorry..." Danny put me down and Eric and Skylar caught up to us.

"Thank you" he smiled.

"For this" I kissed his cheek and stomped on his foot before running off.

The hallway was empty and quiet, it was lunch time and we weren't hungry. Today was our last day since we were moving to california.

"Andrea! Get your ass back here!" he shouted.

"Danny, this is what you get you should of never put her down in the first place" Skylar said with Eric's arm around her shoulder.

"Is it really my fault she gave me false answers on the test?."

"Yea it is man, why don't you study? Then you won't have to worry about false answers".

"I'm busy everyday" Danny winked at them.

I walked back and jumped on Danny's back when he was facing Skylar and Eric.

"I'm sorry Danny baby, please forgive me" I pouted.

"Your a pain in my ass Andrea" he chuckled and I kissed his neck quickly.

"Aww you love me, so cute" I smiled while pinching his cheeks, Danny and I are not dating if that's what you're thinking, we are all friends, the only people that are dating each other are Skylar and Eric. They both think we would make a cute couple but we're an off and on again kind of thing.

"Of course I do baby" he said.

The bell rang and Danny didn't let me off of his back since we have the same class together.

I jumped off his back once we were in class. Student's were staring at us.

"Yea guys, he's my boyfriend you can look away now" I laughed like a lunatic would.

The teacher stared at us and since Danny sits next to me, I couldn't stop laughing at the faces he made.

"Andrea, Danny...stop laughing" Ms.Carol said.