EPILOUGE

4 Years Later.......

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

Life has changed so much in the past years. Things that I never expected to happen with me, took place.

My professional, social and family life are on their peak!

It's been four years since me and Kyle got married again. Four years since, all my dreams came true. Four years since, all I have experienced is pure joy and bliss.

Four years since, our daughter Grace Melissa Redmond was born. Me and Kyle decided to give her my mom's first name.

Our daughter was the cutest little thing in this world! With big chocolate brown eyes, naturally long eyelashes, rosy red lips, light brown hair, she could charm anybody.

Right now I was getting ready to attend a wedding.

Dressed in baby pink colour lace dress, nude stilletos, a little make-up, and hair in natural waves.

Just as I was about to wear the diamond necklace Kyle got me on the victory of a difficult case I was fighting two months back, I heard a loud scream from Noah.

My breath caught in my throat, I left the necklace on the dresser and ran down the stairs.

I raced to the living room, only to see Grace pulling Noah's hair.

"Leave me you monster!!!!" Noah said yelled while Grace just laughed and pulled his hair harder.

"Go on, princess!" Ryder exclaimed laughing hysterically at their expense. Pumping his fist in the air.

"Grace, baby. Please leave your big brother." I said as I pulled her away from him holding her in my arms.

"But Nowah tore my drawing, mommy!" She whined glaring at Noah.

"She's crazy, mom! She is not fit to stay in a house. It's better if you send her off to a zoo! She belongs there!!" Noah exclaimed agitated, massaging his head.

"You want to send your, little sister to a zoo, Noah?" Kyle said asked entering the room with a cookie his hand.

"OF COURSE!" Noah said.

"Where were you? Weren't you suppose to be down with the kids?" I asked Kyle raising my eyebrows.

"Uh.. umm. I was kinda hungry. So, I thought to go and get something to eat. I was just coming back after snacking, when I heard you talking to the kids." Kyle said and rubbled the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Impossible!" I said and turned back to the kids.

"So, Noah Redmond, why do want to send your sister to the zoo?" I asked sitting down on the couch with Grace on my lap.

"Because, she pulls my hair, slaps me, scratches me, kicks me, bites me and messes with my things. She is not normal mom!" Reasoned my eight year old son.

I had to bit the inside of my cheeks after hearing him. He looked too cute explaining everything making exaggerated movements with his hands.

I looked towards Kyle to see him muffling his laughter.

"She is very much normal, Noah. It's just that she is very young right now. When she grows up, she'll understand and not do any of this." I told him trying not to laugh while the little girl played with my hair.

"He won't understand, mom. He is just stupid!" Ryder said teasingly.

"Oh yeah!? I am stupid and you are not? Well, Ryder this is what you said  three days ago when Grace, broke your car!" Noah said glaring at Ryder.