12; blood straight from a castle

"You do that and you'll never see your family again"

Those words were stuck in Klaus' head, repeating over and over again; after Cvilidreta took him back to Mystic Falls he received a call from Stefan, the young vampire had taken the coffins where his family was, just when he was about to wake them up, this happened. The hybrid was beyond angry and started to throw around the furniture of the place he had to compel to build, it wasn't finished and certainly, after his episode, it would take longer to finish.

He called Stefan hundreds of times just so he could hear his own voice threaten the young vampire but the younger Salvatore wasn't answering, not once. He finally gave up, he thought about calling the blonde sorcerer so she could get his family back, he knew she could, the problem was Klaus' ego. If he called her then it would mean a sign of him showing weakness in front of her; he didn't want that, he didn't want to feel the humiliation.

Even though Cvilidreta and he, were starting this new relationship where she could help him and they could trust each other, they weren't at that point yet, not even close; it had only been two days after she told him about the promise.

First, Klaus Mikaelson was going to deal with the problem by himself and if it didn't result in the way he wanted then, unfortunately, he would call her. The Original with one of his hybrids went to Mystic Grill knowing Elena and Damon were there, he was certain they would know where Stefan was.

The Original entered the place and grinned when he saw Damon and Elena talking closely, he walked towards them "Don't mind me" he told startling them.

"Klaus" Elena said surprised.

Damon walked in front of her and glared at Klaus "You going to do this on the grill, in front of everyone?" he asked him looking around "It's a little beneath you, don't you think?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate" he answered looking at his hybrid "Get a round, then, would you, Tony?"

Elena recognized Tony. He was the man who was running behind her earlier. As he leaves, Klaus looked at Elena and smiled "I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour" Damon replied then looked at him "What? No sexy blonde who loves making you her bitch?"

Klaus' face fell and glared at the vampire angrily, for some reason he felt such anger against Damon for talking that way about Cvilidreta, then he remembered something she had told him about the raven-haired vampire, he grinned "I wouldn't talk about her like that, Damon... Unless you want your tongue to be ripped out... again" he noticed how Damon tensed for a moment and looked surprised "Oh, yes, she told me some things about you and" he turned to the doppelganger "Elena" his smile widened "Tell me how is Aunt Jenna doing, huh?"

Elena's eyes immediately widened in panic while Damon turned at her confused "I'm sorry but you didn't know?" Klaus mocked Damon chuckling "Elena made a deal with Cvilidreta, John's life in exchange of Jenna's" he took a step forwards making the doppelganger take one backward, Damon still tried to stand in front of her "My... my... Elena that seems very cruel on your part, letting someone's life been taken away only to gain another back... very selfish."