Chapter 4 (EDITED)

Baekhyun's Point of View

"Who owns this shirt?" I asked him when he handed me a shirt. I just woke up and Chanyeol told me to get rest again but I refused, I have to go and see my brothers.

"It's mine, obviously." He said, I rolled my eyes.

The manly scent coming from his shirt was tickling under my nose, "It looks big on you but you looked cute wearing it." I looked at him shocked, all of a sudden?! He even told me that I should call him Chanyeol instead of Mr. Park earlier.

Last night he was so gentle and I could feel he's worried about me. I don't know why he's acting like that. I still don't understand why he put this mark on me, I don't think so that Luhan could know that I am in danger, I think there's something more.

"Baekhyun?!" A high pitched voice squeeled, footsteps were now be heard inside Chanyeol's room, "Luhan?" He suddenly hugged me making the both of us fall on the matress.

I yelped when he spanked my arm, "What was that for?!" We heard a growl and my body trembled because of that, "What do you think you're doing Xi Luhan?" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Sehun," my head snapped towards Sehun who is now hanging his head low, "I'm so sorry Chanyeol-hyung." he said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol walked towards Sehun, Luhan and I were observing Chanyeol. What is he trying to do--

"Ouch hyung!" I was caught off guard when Chanyeol punched Sehun and he stumbled backwards, "Luhan do something," I whispered.

He shook his head, "Serves him right" what?

"Chanyeol almost lost you, Sehun didn't properly watched over you and Sooman almost caught you," he said as he gestured the two giants strangling each other but I looked at him when I heard that name again. Who is he and what he has to do with me?

I looked back at the two giants who both fell on the ground, choking each other, "Hey! The both of you, stop!" A voice interrupted their fight, "Tsk Kai, why won't you help me to teach this brat a lesson?" Chanyeol hissed as he tried to cover Sehun's mouth. They're like kids.

"You should get used to this kind of scene from now on Baek," my head snapped towards the door when I heard Kyungsoo hyung's voice.

He walked towards me as he opened his arms widely to asked me for a hug, I ran towards him and hugged him, "Are you okay?" I asked him, he nodded.

"We'll be staying here for good." I looked at him, "What do you mean? What about Father and Papa? What about Noona?" I asked, "Taeyeon's in good hands, our parents will be safe in Papa's Kingdom. The whole Kingdom is in chaos right now but I assure you our subjects are in good hands too, don't worry. Mr. Park already took care of it." He said and I have to look back to Park Chanyeol, I gave him my questioned look.

"I guess we have some explaining to do with you Baek," I nodded, I gestured the chair inside Chanyeol's room to Kyungsoo hyung.

"Explain." I looked at Chanyeol who's looking at me sheepishly, "Remember the first time we saw each other at the market?" My cheeks heated when I suddenly remembered that day, I nodded.

"I was actually guarding you that time, and unfortunately a store owner saw me and he screamed," oh that, "I was surprised though, why he knew that I'm the dark demon." He said to himself.

I heard someone grunted, "Because your red eyes appeared when you were watching over Baekhyun, idiot!" Chanyeol glared at Kai, then he turned towards me, "I know your Father was furious because you encountered a demon, he thought it's the bad one but luckily it was me." he grinned. I rolled my eyes, the arrogance is overflowing on his body.