I love you~Evan

Blessing you with this video📽💙

•••••••

I look at my alarm clock across from my bed, 2:45 am. Ugh. I can't sleep, Evans away filming the new season of American Horror Story and won't be back until tomorrow night. I miss him so much. I pick up my phone and fight the urge to text him, I wouldn't want to wake him up. I decide to go make some food.

I go down stairs and start preparing a sandwich. The good thing about being the only one in the house is that I can play my music as loud as I want to. I press shuffle on my phone and Come As You Are by Nirvana comes on.

It's half way through the song and I'm pretty much performing a mini concert in my kitchen. I spin around pretending to play the guitar when I hear a chuckle come from behind me. I quickly turn around to see a laughing Evan leaning against the kitchen doorframe.

"Evan you scared me!" I say running to hug him. He greets me in a hug and laughs into my hair.

"I'm sorry but you're just too funny." He laughs to himself.

"How long where you standing there." I ask looking up at him.

"Long enough" he says nearly crying with laughter. I sigh and bury my head into his chest. "Don't worry it was cute." He whispers kissing the top of my head.

"I thought you where staying at a hotel." I say smiling to myself.

"I was but I couldn't sleep, I missed you too much." He says stroking my hair.

"Well I'm glad your back." I say breaking the hug and walking over to the sandwich. "Do you want something to eat?" I ask cutting the sandwich in half. Evan walks over to me and puts his arms around my waist.

"No thanks, I'm happy now that I'm with you." He whispers into my ear resting his head on my shoulder. I turn to face him and he holds my face in my hands looking into my eyes.

"I love you Y/N." He softly says and kisses me passionately.

"I love you too Evan" I say smiling. He smiles into the kiss running his hands down my side.
•••••••••

Ohhhh fluff. When does everyone get off for summer break. I'm low key sad cause everyone's out meeting Evan at wizard world Sacramento and I'm over here like 'I have 3 pennies and a rock' 😭😂

~Abbie💕