#84 an addition

It was a cloudy afternoon, a cool breeze hit the side of the house. You sat on the living room floor, holding the hands of your 22 month baby girl, Amaya. Every time you looked at her, you were reminded of Thomas. Her brown chocolate eyes and her dirty blonde hair. He was away so often, working, filming. You hardly saw him anymore, and it was the worst thing ever. 

He was coming home today for the first time today in awhile. Honestly, you were just worried that Amaya would hardly even know who her father was when she grew up. 

You held her hands and sat on the carpet as she stood and tried to walk towards you. You smiled at her and chuckled "come on you can do it" you encouraged her. 

She giggled at you and move her foot, her tiny hands still gripping yours. 

Suddenly, the door clicked behind you and you immediately looked at your girl. "Looks like someones hommeee" You chuckled. The door opened and Thomas's figure stood there, he walked in and smiled the second he saw you guys.

"daddy!!" Amaya yelled, smiling happily and letting go of your hands then stumbling her way to him. 

"heyyyy- Theres my girl" He smiled and picked her up, kissing her forehead. 

You smiled, standing up and walking slowly towards them both. 

"hey.." Thomas smiled at you, running a hand thru his hair and the other hand holding up Amaya.

"Hey" You smiled back, walking closer.

He slipped the one hand around your waist and pulled you closer, softly pressing his lips against yours for a single second. 

"eww" Amaya cringed, hiding her face with her hands. 

You laughed once you pulled away and looked at Thomas "How was work?" 

"it was fine i guess, i'd rather be here with you and Amaya.." He smiled slightly, he looked exhausted- sleep deprived maybe. 

"Alright.. Well im going to go make dinner" You smiled slightly and walked to the kitchen, leaving them alone. 

Later that night, once you had put Amaya down to bed. You walked out- almost bumping into Thomas. 

"oh my- sorry" You laughed quietly, almost startled. 

"Its fine- my fault" He chuckled, smiling down at you. There was an awkward silence between you for a little while as you stared at the ground. "i missed you, you know...." He said quietly.

"I know.." You didnt look at him, knowing that you didnt want to be faced with the fact that he'll leave again soon. "but then you'll leave again soon, and you'll miss me again." You began to walk past him, nervously fiddling with your hands. 

"hey wait.." He gently grabbed your wrist, stopping you and pulling you to him. "Im sorry, okay? I do miss you, I love you. I dont like being away that long" He stared at you. "I want to be here for you and Amaya.. Im going to do my best to do just that.."

You sighed, looking up and him and nodding. 

"okay?"

"Okay," You smiled slightly.

He kissed your lips softly, pulling you closer to him. You missed this, you really genuinely missed this. 

______________

part 2 makeout? idk

commentt