four

"So tell me about your family," I say, Allie setting her glass down as she nods.

"I have two brothers. One, as you know, has passed away, so that leaves Derek and Lex. My oldest brother Sean was a Marine."

I nod. "As was I but I believe he was before I was in the military," I explain, her head nodding.

"Yeah that was a while ago," she explains, my hand resting on my knee to make the pain fade.

"Then Derek is a lawyer and he's married to a complete bitch," she says, my lips curving.

"Not a fan?" I smirk, her laugh heard.

"Let's just say she's Jess times ten," she says, my head shaking as I laugh. "No offense."

"None taken," I smile, her smile so bright.

"Um, then Lex is engaged and getting married in...two weeks," she thinks, her head nodding. "I like her. She's nice."

I nod and I take a sip of my soda, her eyes looking over at me. "Have you ever been to a wedding?" she asks, my head shaking.

"Nah. My sister didn't invite me to hers but that's chill 'cause they got divorced," I say, her amused facial expression making me laugh.

"Well, would you want to be my plus one?" she asks, my lips pressing together.

"I just...wouldn't you much rather take someone who can dance? I can't for shit," I say, her laugh making me smile.

"I want to take you. And don't worry about the dancing part. I can teach you," she winks, my eyes rolling.

"Good luck with that," I say, making her laugh again.

"Come on," she says, standing up and grabbing my hand. I throw a ten on the table as a tip and she allows me to carefully get up, her hand guiding me outside.

I slowly chase after her and she stands at the door to her building, opening the door. She turns around and smiles at me, my eyes gleaming as I look at how beautiful she is. We walk up the stairs and she leads me up to her apartment. Once the door is open, she leads me inside and I look around. She's very clean and I see pictures all over the place. She has a lot of friends and a lot of love for her family. I can tell it's her family because they all share the same blue eyes.

"Do you want anything to drink?" she asks, my head shaking.

"Nice place," I say, her lips curving.

"Thank you," she smiles, my arms moving the jacket off my shoulders.

"Now," she grins, pulling her hair up into a bun. "I need you to relax first."

I take a deep breath and she turns music on, her hand grabbing mine. She moves my other to her waist and she sets her hand on my shoulder.

"Just move so you don't hurt yourself. It's not all that difficult but you need to be careful," she says, taking into consideration my leg. I admire that.

I slowly move my legs and she watches me close, her hand held tightly in mine.

"You are light on your feet," she grins, my hand tugging her closer.

"How ironic," I smile, her smile so bright.

We keep dancing and I move back to spin her, but that's when my knee buckles and she grabs my shoulders to help stabilize me.

"Sit down; it's okay," she says, her eyes focused on me. I groan and she kneels beside me, her hand setting over mine on my knee.

"What can I help you with?" she asks, my eyes looking up at her.

"I don't...just give me a second," I tell her, her hand moving from mine. I massage my knee and she sits beside me patiently, her eyes focused on me.

"Do you want ice or anything?" she asks, inquiring on what I might need.

"No I just need to do this," I explain, my hair falling in front of my face as I look back at my knee. But I'm distracted as I feel her fingers brush my hair, my heart racing. I look back up at her, her hand dropping.

"Sorry," she whispers, my head shaking.

"No, it's just...I wasn't expecting it," I say, her lower lip taken between her teeth. She flushes and I find myself staring at her, her eyes so bright. She leans down and I feel my heart beat faster, her face nearing mine. But she quickly moves away and I look at her, her hand covering her face.

"Allie," I whisper, her eyes sheepishly meeting mine.

"I didn't mean to," she shakes her head, my hand reaching out to her.

"Allie, I want to," I say, her eyes locking on mine again. But I can tell I've stayed too long. I've done too much and she hates me just like everyone else. I knew it was too good to be true.

So I carefully get up and walk towards my coat, the only sound my footsteps. I put it on and I push my hair back, turning around. But Allie's standing right in front of me and grabs my chin, leaning up and brushing her nose with mine.

I lean over her and move my head down, setting my lips against hers. She lets go of my chin and pulls away, my eyes opening and looking down at her as my forehead rests on hers.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow?" I ask, her eyes staying focused on mine. She nods and I decide not to push my luck and lift my head, kissing her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Allie," I tell her, her eyes following me as I walk towards the door.

"Goodnight, Harry," she says, blowing me a kiss as I walk out the door.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey Loves!!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo