Reality (Tyus Jones) -Aareale-

This one's for AarealeLittle ! Sorry for the super long wait, but I hope you like reading this! I love Tyus so much.

-Aareale's POV-

"Baby! I'm getting drafted tonight!"Tyus exclaimed, jumping around in my living room. I laughed, watching him be so happy.

I've been dating Tyus since high school, and I'm truly so happy for him.

"You coming to see me right?"he asked. I answered,"Of course baby, I wouldn't miss it for the world. You deserve it so much, Ty. I'm so proud of you." I walked up to him and pecked his lips.

Tyus hugged me and whispered,"I'm so glad I have you." I smiled and looked at him. "And I'm so glad I have you."

-3 Months Later-

"Aareale, man just leave me alone. You're scaring off the fans,"Tyus groaned as I walked up to him on the court. I wasn't that surprised.

Tyus has been treating me like this since he got drafted. He's always making me feel bad and acting like he's Kobe Bryant or something. I love him so much and I can't believe he's turning into this monster.

"Do you just want me to not talk to you?"I asked Tyus. He responded,"Yes please. Just go. I'll call you when I have time." I huffed,"Whatever,"before walking away.

I decided to just go home. I'm not going to sit around and let Tyus treat me like this.

A few hours later, I got a call from Tyus. I answered,"So you free enough to talk to me now?" I rolled my eyes, picking at my fingers.

He questioned,"Why you got such an attitude now?" I sighed,"Let's just talk. I miss doing cute couple things with you."

"Yeah, about that whole couple thing... I've been thinking and I think we should just break up. I'm so busy and everyone loves me. I just want to live the fast life, you know? I'm in the NBA, for gods sake,"Tyus said.

My heart dropped into my stomach. I stuttered,"Y-You're b-b-breaking up with m-m-me?"

He answered,"Yeah, sorry. I gotta go now." Tyus quickly hung up, leaving me in tears.

I fell onto the ground, sobbing. Tyus was my heart and soul. I grew up with him, and dated him since high school. Now we're not together anymore. I felt so lost suddenly.

Who am I without Tyus? I don't even know that.

-2 Months Later-

I was flipping through channels, bored out of my mind. I haven't done a lot since

My fingers stopped clicking the buttons immediately when I saw a picture of Tyus Jones on SportsCenter.

Tears immediately flooded my eyes, remembering how our relationship ended. He was my best friend, my soulmate. And he gave that all up for the "fast life".

"In other news, Tyus Jones of the Minnesota Timberwolves has been struggling of late in so many areas. It just does does not seem like the promising rookie has any confidence anymore. After Allstar Weekend, his stats have just been dropping. What is going on with Tyus Jones?"the journalist spoke.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What's going on here? Tyus is an incredible basketball player. Why is he doing so bad?

The television showed a couple of videos of Tyus in the past few games. He just didn't look like himself.

Whatever, why should I even care? Damn, I still love him. I know it. My heart skipped a beat even though all I saw Tyus on TV.

I sighed, turning the television off. I went to sleep, and woke up to my phone ringing.

I answered it,"Hello?"

"Aareale, it's me." I recognized the voice right away. "Uh, hi Tyus."

"Can I talk to you please?"Tyus asked quietly.

"First tell me why you're blowing it on the court,"I demanded. Even though we're not dating, I still care about him and his career. It's never going to change.

"That's what I want to talk about. Can we meet up at the coffee shop by your house in an hour please?"Tyus requested. I sighed,"Fine. I'll see you there." "Okay, bye Aareale,"I heard Tyus say before I hung up.

I changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a tight crop top before putting my black hair up into a high ponytail. I fixed up my makeup and slipped on some heels.

Then I walked down to the coffee shop, where Tyus already was. I walked over to the table and Tyus's face lit up when he saw me. He hasn't seen me in 2 months.

"Aareale, you look beautiful,"he breathed.

"Thanks,"I said, sitting down. "Now, tell me why you're fucking up your career."

Tyus took a deep breath. "I made a huge mistake letting you go. I'm such an asshole. I thought you were somehow bringing my career down, but it was just me. After I lost you, I completely lost myself. Because I'm no one without you, Aareale."

I teared up. "I felt like a whole chunk of my heart fell off after you left me. You don't know how heartbroken I was when you left me,"I whispered.

Tyus looked down. When he looked at me again, he asked,"Can we please act like I wasn't such a dick and keep dating?"

I nodded. "I wouldn't be able to live without you, Tyus."

Tyus and I stood up and hugged. He kissed me, and I felt so many things in my heart. I forgot how much I love his kisses.

Tyus pulled away and whispered,"I promise I won't be such an asshole anymore." I laughed, shaking my head.