Trapped with an arrogant bad ass

Author:xXMopelXx

Status:Completed

Rating:

Awards:Wattys winner 2013

Parts:

Description:

Eighteen year old good girl, Ella Collins, had plans. Plans that didn't involve getting locked up in school when the season's biggest snow storm brewed outside. And they certainly didn't involve her spending the night in her own personal hellhole with none other than her arch-nemesis.Thompson High's labelled bad boy, Cade Brown, had better things to do than being thrown into a crazy mix of lies, secrets, truths, oatmeal cookies, wall painting, hot kisses and one dirty, dirty nurse's bed with the one girl who drives him bonkers. Oh, and makes him rock a semi like no other. Who knew that putting an ex-cheerleader and rumored bad boy together could be such a disastrous combo? Certainly not the big man upstairs.Join these two teens as they try to overcome their hatred - a hatred that apparently has you tearing off each others clothes - and their awful (yet interesting) past that they would never dare to talk about aside.This is a short tale about forgiving and forgetting. Are these two willing to forget every grudge they've held and finally come to an understanding about one hateful night?