Chapter Twenty-Nine

My fellow hoes, welcome back to my fucked up world.

Unedited

     Soft sniffing and slow foot falls could be heard through out the snowy forest. Silver grey fur stood out against the paleness surrounding her. Dark eyes skimmed across the landscape, searching for the strange creature, seeing as it slipped out from her watchful gaze yet again. Frustration picked at her, a  fierce determination had burrowed in her gut, slinking slowly through the dense forestry around her, she sniffed and snuffled for any trance of the strange scent.

A flicker of darkness flashed through the slim opening between the thick trees. Releasing a small puff of air, she took long strides after the animal, picking up its scent trail.

        After running after it for half an hour her body was aching from the harsh conditions and lack of rest. But tracking the animal had brought her some where new, some where...green. It was untouched by the bitter coldness of the Russian winter. Standing in the mouth of an unknown cave, warm air blasted through her thick coat, making her pant even harder.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw the bitter coldness behind her, confusion set in. Realization set in as her daze like state rose from her. Many emotions started to swarm in her, dread, anger, hunger. A hunger for many things, the truth, food, for the deaths of her wrongdoers.

The stomping of heavy hooves against stone caught her attention, looking at the creature the foreboding feeling of hatred and caution caused the hair on her shaggy grey coat to puff up, making her look bigger than she really was. It lowered it's head, grunting lowly, moving it's head up and down while it's tail twitched. Lym snapped her powerful jaws at the creature, causing it making a low whining noise and making it stepping back.

Soft footsteps echoed through out the hollow in the earth, straightening herself, Lym raised her head, putting on a hateful look in her eyes.

Calm breaths, the slight shift of clothes rubbing against other clothing. Lym's dark grey eyes scanned her surroundings as the footsteps got louder they echoed of the stone walls. Moss grew up the walls, wetness formed against and around the cracks and crevices. The space was lit by some unseen, dim source, yet it gave off a warmth that shunned out the coldness of the wintery scene behind her.

"Wryn, I see you have brought our friend home." A hypnotic voice announced.

Snapping her head back towards the creature, a man now stood by it, a pale hand rested between the long, winding horns. If she was in human form she would have gasped in shock, the man before her was absolutely beautiful. There was an air about him, a timeless grace, a look in his eyes that held many secrets along with a wise aura.

Clad in black leathers from animal hides with a dark cloak, his hands were long and slender, clearly working hands, her enhanced vision picked up the tiny scars that littered across his visible skin. Thick, calf high boots concealed his feet, which were in an army styled shoe.

Her eyes drifted back up towards his face. A slender neck donned a leather necklace with the pendant unseen to the eye, hidden beneath the jerkin he wore. A sharp jawline. Soft, plump lips were pursed in a thoughtful manor, a short, but reasonably framed nose was hook by a golden septum piercing. Lazy blue eyes watched her underneath sculpted eyebrows, heightened by high cheekbones.

"Had your fill, yeah?" He asked tauntingly. "Come, Olympe, we have much to discuss." His hand slipped from the animal and it trotted off, past her and into the snowy forest.