ANNNNDDDDD he's got a pet dinosaur

It was a very lovely day in the Killer mansion, not a noise or scream could be heard. The sunlight of an early morning leaking in through the red window curtains with the faint noises of birds chirpping in the background. Overall it was a blissful morning where everyone got to have a peaceful slumber for once. 

Masky: *poot*

Aiko: GOSH DANGIT MASKY YOU HAD ONE JOB *stomps into Masky and Hoody's room with a chainsaw and gas mask*

Masky: KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T BLAME ME FOR FARTING IN MY SLEEP!!!!! *hurriedly crawls into the corner of the bedroom

Aiko: YOU WOKE ME UP NOW DIE MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! *brings the chainsaw closer to his face*

Masky: HOODY SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

Hoody: *is still in his bed* meh, i don't wanna *turns the other way*

Aiko: MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAH!!!!!!

Masky: YOU TRAITOR!-EEK! *barely dodges the chainsaw*

Aiko: :C aw *chainsaw is stuck in the wall* you're no fun *stands up straight and walks out of the room leaving the chainsaw behind*

Masky: phew *sits criss-cross apple sauce style*

Jeff: WHAT THE HECK IS WITH ALL THE NOISE *Jeff yells as he barges into Masky and Hoody's room*

Masky: EEK! *screams like a little girl*

Hoody: *turns away from Jeff* blame Aiko *starts to snore*

Jeff:.....AIIIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *runs out of the room*

Slendy: *walks in the room with Jack and Ben behind him* what's with all the commotion

Masky: AIKO AND JEFF TRIED TO MURDER ME!!!! *he shrieks like a little girl*

Slendy: meh it's a Sunday *walks out of the room*

Masky: wow....everyone is arrogant.

Hoody: *turns away from Masky again* you only have yourself to blame

Masky: sigh....EEK!!! *the chainsaw started to cut the wall again and slide down the wall where Masky sat at*

Hoody: *looks over at the disturbance* AHAHHAAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Masky: YOU COLD HEARTED KOALA! I COULD HAVE DIED!

Hoody: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

~At the table for breakfast~

Aiko: OMN NOM NOM! *is eating doritos*

Jeff:...PUT THAT MISFIT OF A SNACK FOOD DOWN! *slaps the bag of Doritos out of Aiko's hand*

Slendy:......0_0

Jack & Ben & Masky & Hoody: D:

Aiko: grrrrrr *starts growling demonically, her hair is flying everywhere and her eyes are glowing red now*

Jeff:....

Aiko: YOU ARE DEAD MEAT, NO BIG SURPRISE! *jumps onto the table and starts strangling Jeff*

Jack:...well that just happened....

Hoody: hey has anyone else noticed that Sally and Smile aren't here?

Ben: aw looks like you're right *looks around the room*

Slendy: wait? these aren't our woods WE DON'T HAVE PALM TREES!!!!!! *stands up and smashes through the window*

Jeff: *pries Aiko's hands off his neck for a moment* :D palm trees YAY PINEAPPLES! *runs into the wall and smashes through, and starts frolicking in the palm trees*

Aiko: n-no *falls onto her knees* t-this c-can't be happening

Ben: *puts an arm on Aiko's back* what can't be happening?

Aiko: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *screams up at the sky* THERE SHOULDN'T BE A FOREST OF PINEAPPLE PRODUCING TREES! *lays in the fetal position and starts to cry*

Everyone else that is still in the house: D:.....

Splendy: well awkward moments all around~

Masky: KYAAAA!!!!!! *is scared so bad he runs into the palm tree forest*

Splendy: well that wasn't very nice~ *sits down with Aiko*

Aiko: sup *is completely calm and has a poker face on*

Jack: sooooo should we find a way out of here?

Hoody: nah, let's do that tomorrow *falls on the floor and starts sleeping

~the next day~

Aiko: *wakes up and finds Splendor laying next to her on the floor* meh, too tired for this crap

Hoody: blame.....EVERYONE!!!! MUAHHAHAHAH *is sleep talking*

Aiko: (i hate you so much right now Hoody) *gets up and pushes Ben off the couch and sits there*

Ben: OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!! 

Aiko: zzzzz *is already asleep*

Ben: WHY YOU LITTLE TURN SANDWICH-

BAMMMMMM!!!!

Everyone in the house:!!!!!!!!!!......

Everyone is now awake and look at the roofless house that they are still in.

Masky:  MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PAYBACK  IS A TURD!!!! *is riding on a green t-rex*

Everyone in the house: D: HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET A DINOSAUR!

Masky: found it on ebay, now MYAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! *starts stomping in the house*

Hoody: i blame Masky

Ben: KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! sorry for short chapter. anyway thanks to all you lovely people for your support! and i was planning for this chapter that it was just a morning and they slept for the rest of the day...but LOLZ NOPE GOT TO HAVE SOMETHING HAPPEN NOW DON'T I~~~~~~~~P.S. i wrote this while watching paranormal activity (wasn't scary, but funny) and Hellraiser.