Chapter fifteen

*SOPHIA’S P.O.V*

My mom said that I didn’t have to go to school today, so she called the school telling them that I wasn’t emotionally stable to go. Although, mom and dad are working today, but I am aloud to visit the hospital when I have the chance.

Lillie isn’t going to school today either, and her mom called the school and told them the same thing. I invited Lillie to come over to my place, so when Shaz calls us telling us we are allowed to visit we can just jump in Lillie’s Mercedes and drive down to the hospital.

Just as I was pouring the pancake mixture into the pan, my phone buzzed. It was Kian.

KIAN: Good morning my beautiful princess. I can’t wait to see you at school today <3

SOPHIA: Morning babe. I won’t be coming to school today. I don’t really want to talk about it.

KIAN: Are you okay baby?

SOPHIA: As okay as I can be, try not to worry about me today xx

KIAN: Of course im going to worry. Tell me what’s going on Soph

I didn’t reply I didn’t feel the need to reply. To be honest I really didn’t want to talk about it. I want to try keep my mind off Claire as much as possible, so I sat back on my couch and watched TV.

*LILLIE’S P.O.V*

Well today none of us girls are going to school. My mum called up the school and explained the situation. I didn’t sleep at all last night. Not once. I think I got about an hour of sleep because my mind is constantly on Claire, the thought of losing my best friend is I don’t even know, I don’t know how to explain my feelings. I could barely keep my eyes open but at the same time I couldn’t keep them shut, so I decided I needed a hit of coffee to wake me up. I jumped in my Mercedes and drove to the nearest Starbucks.

*

I walked into Starbucks and ordered the usual, Coffee Frappuccino and took a seat on a table by myself while I waited for my coffee.

*SAM’S P.O.V*

Considering I had first period off I went to Starbucks to get a White Chocolate Cream, I was really craving one of those. I pushed open the Starbucks doors and waiting in line to order, while I was waiting in line I noticed Lillie sitting at a table, head down playing around on her phone. I couldn’t stop myself from staring at her. She was just so beautiful.

“Next….Next….Next, excuse me sir” I heard a voice say interrupting my thoughts

I turned to face where the direction the voice was coming from. It was the lady behind the counter, she started waving her hands around indicating for me to come and order.

“Hi sorry, could I please have a white chocolate cream without whipped cream” I told her smiling

“I saw the way you were looking at that girl. You like her don’t you?” she said smiling at me

“Yeah I kind of do” I replied, I could feel my cheeks reddening.

“I can do something for you. What’s your name?” she asked

“Sam..” I hesitated

“Leave it to me” she replied smiling and putting my order into the system

I decided to sit down with Lillie. I began making my way over to her table so sit down when her order was called. She stood up and walked right passed me; she didn’t see me her eyes were practically glued to her iPhone screen. I just took my seat at another table, went onto Facebook and waited for my order.