Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I have a new pair of hands on me and I'm being eased onto a different lap as soon as Harry's knot has disintegrated inside my hole that's sensitive after the mind blowing orgasm I have just been put through.

I am being forced to be brought back to life by a new set of hands that I soon realize are Edward's by the way too musty sent that couldn't happen to be Marcel's who has a much more sweet sent, like candy and apples.

Edward gives my cheek a small slap and I mewl out a complaint just wanting to be left alone so that I can go to sleep after the mind boggling sex with Harry. "Come on, pet, I need you to keep your eyes open for me," Edward says.

I shake my head at Edward's words not wanting to comply to his command. I didn't think I could handle another go with another one of the triplets let alone both of them. "Come on, little doe. Don't make me have to spank you awake," Edward whispers into my ear making me moan a little at his kinky words.

I groan in unhappiness, but nonetheless I sit up on Edward's lap and start to wake up a little bit more so that I can at least try to please the alpha. "There's my good boy," Edward chirps into my ear giving me a kiss on the cheek as a reward for doing what he wanted.

I give the alpha a small smile still half asleep. Edward trails some kisses down my neck and to my sore nipples from when Harry sucked and nibbled on them earlier tonight.

Edward paid little mind to this fact though as he decided to latch on to one and start sucking on it like he was a starving infant that was searching for some milk. I mewl out in discomfort and pleasure at the way Edward was sucking on my sensitive nipple.

His lip ring was rubbing up against my sensitive skin making me shiver at the coldness of it. Edward finally let's go of my poor nipple to trail light kisses up to my own lips.

I smile into the tattooed alpha's mouth. His plump and perfect lips moving perfectly against mine before he decides to add his tongue into the mix by pinching my left ass cheek and making me squeal in surprise giving him the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue swirls against mine for a while as we fight for dominance him winning in the end we pull back for air wiping our mouths of the excess spit.

In the next second I am letting out a shocked squeal as I am being pushed onto my back on the soft blanket by the strong alpha him starting to suck hickeys into my left shoulder blade making me squeal as he sucks an awfully deep one drawing blood. I gasp as he starts to lap the blood droplets off my body making him moan in satisfaction.

He moves farther down to the side of my stomach sucking a small red mark there before moving on. He trails kisses the rest of the way down my body until he gets to the spot that he was looking for. I mewl in pleasure as he starts to lick at the forming slick coming from my hole.

He doesn't waste as much time licking up my slick as Harry had, but he spends enough coming up with a face full of my bodily juices. He gives me a small smirk and wink and I giggle at the only alpha that can still be flirty in the middle of sex.

I gasp in shock as there's a finger being prodded at my entrance opening me up a little bit more and making sure I'm still loose from the last round I had with Harry. "You're still so tight even after the last round, little doe," Edward tells me.

I just mewl in reply as Edward takes his finger out of my hole and starts to replace it with something that's much bigger. I whine at the stretch on my hole but don't complain too much just leaning down onto Edward's cock sleepily.

Edward gives me a loving kiss on my shoulder as he starts to slowly pound into me. "You're doing such a good job, little doe," he praises me.

I moan as the man puts up assault on my prostate. Making it his mission to hit it every single time he pounds into my drossy body. Already spent from having taken one of the alpha's knots tonight. Edward gives me no time to relax as he makes my body all hot and bothered on every thrust into my body.