- 6 -

"You look amazing, Maze. Let's go." Caleb commented. They piled into the car before heading to the senior's house. Who? I wasn't sure. We made it to the house, stepping out of the car. I worn simple clothing. A simple black-and-white striped shirt and some black pants with black converse. Caleb wore similar attire, but a blue-and-white striped shirt with white converse. Caleb ventured off and I was left alone. I hope finding those idiots won't be hard.

"Hey, Mazie!" I could hear the male from a mile away. Not hard at all. He gave me a huge smile and I returned it with a small one. 

"Hey guys." Jeremy, Kyan, Lucas, and Hugo stood there with the group. Jeremy wasn't wearing anything fancy; just a black sweater and some jeans. Kyan had on a white and blue tank top that showed off his muscles along with some beige pants, and Hugo a white shirt, skinny jeans and a scarf around his neck. Lastly was Lucas with a blue t-shirt and thin jacket wrapped around his waist. 

"Told you we wouldn't ditch you," Kyan told her, playfully smirking. Jeremy simply nodded in my direction, Hugo shyly smiling. 

"I had my doubts." I grinned. "But thus, I was very wrong about doubting you." Looking around the room, it felt so small with everyone here. "Man, never been to a party like this. Not that I actually go to parties in general." 

"Never been forced to like us. You're lucky, when we were freshmen, we had the worst seniors known to man." Lukas replied. "Remember that time they dragged you to their senior games, Jeremy? You had to go through senior truth or dare...you didn't come to the computer lab for a week." 

"So Kyan is pretty much dead..." 

"We don't speak of that," Jeremy shivered. Honestly, it sounded as if he watched a puppy get murdered.

"Okay, okay. No more depressing thoughts guys; we're at a party! Loosen up!" Kyan cheered out to them. 

"That sounds like something Wolf would say," Hugo softly laughed, adjusting his glasses.

"Kyan beat me to it! But it is a party, time to have fun! Let's go dance, or have some food. Come on!" Wolf grinned. I turned my head towards the male.

"Sorry, I don't dance neither eat food that's outside of my own house or restaurants." I had my doubts about...everything and everyone...

"I guess there is a risk to the food," Wolf shrugged. 

"Meh, I'll take that risk." Kyan began walking over to the food table. 

"J-Just don't drink the punch, Kyan!" Hugo called out to him. He should watch out for the punch, people like to drug those things...and that is how teenagers go missing.

"I hate being here..." Jeremy muttered. It was quiet but I could hear it nonetheless.

"I'll follow to make sure nothing's spiked." Lucas followed behind Kyan. I looked around, unsure of what to do. It looked so boring-

"I'll teach you to dance!" Wolf began to drag me towards the crowds of people dancing.

"Ah, Wolf!" Wolf continued to drag me until we made it between some people. Enough space for us to dance, and enough eyes to burn into me. "I really can't dance..." I murmured with a sigh. Wolf moved my hands and arms around, maybe to encourage me?

"It's okay! Just be yourself, dance moves are more natural that way. Oh look! Hugo and Jeremy are here. You want to help Mazie dance?" He asked cheerfully. 

"I can't even dance myself," Jeremy told him, rolling his eyes. He really seemed to be in a bad mood. 

"I'll help!" Hugo softly said, bouncing over to me. He took my hand and tried to spin me around. I couldn't really spin in converse, so a loud squeak erupted from my shoes. I eventually felt my legs crumple under me and I spinned.