How you meet His family (Number II)

~Ruki Mukami~

"Ruki, what are you talking about?" You said, now confused. 

"You must be punished for actions!" Ruki growled.

~Timeskip, Ruki is really cruel with his punishments, we all know what he does~

After you had been 'punished', Ruki had placed you in a room. And told you to stay where you where. On one hand, you did want to leave, because Ruki had just wounded you! That's not okay! But on the other, you didn't want to get more hurt than you already where. You where trying to cover up your wounds, when someone opened the door.

Rosanna stood in front of you, looking nervous. But after she took a deep breath, and she didn't look scared anymore. She looked calm, but confident. Ruki was right behind her, and he leaned against the door frame. Looking worried, possibly for you. You scooted away from the door. 

 She had something in her hand. It wasn't a weapon. . . It was a first aid kit. 

"Do you mind if I try to help you?" She asked. Holding up the first aid kit. trying to say that she isn't going to hurt you. 

You nodded, trying to hide from Ruki. Rosanna saw, and walked up to you, carefully. Trying not to scare you, because you had already been through enough. And Ruki being here didn't make it better. 

Rosanna, literally tried to block you from seeing Ruki. "Where did you get hit?" 

You showed her the wound you had gotten from Ruki. 

She nodded, and first looked at the wound, making sure you didn't have anything in it. Then, she opened the first aid kit. She pulled out the bandages, and started to wrap it around the wound. Then she tied the bandage up. And said, "Did he hit you anywhere else?"

You shook your head.

Rosanna nodded, "Then, do you think you can come to the Dining Room? I promise Ruki won't go near you." 

That you nodded at, and stood up. 

Rosanna then stood up, and said "Ruki, do you mind if you-?" Ruki nodded, then teleported away. 

Rosanna then stuck out her hand. "You want to?"

You stook your head. 

Rosanna nodded.

And she lead you out of the room you where stuck in, and towards a dinning room. With someone other people in it. 

The first person was literally right across from you. He had grey eyes and black hair with lighter gray tips. The longest point in his hair reaches down to his chin, with long bangs that go right past his eyes. The bangs are parted with one piece in the middle and the rest on the either side of his head. He had a pale complexion, with a noticeable scar on the bridge of his nose along with one on the lower bottoms of this left cheek and on the back of his neck as well. There were bandages around his arms and one around his neck. He wore a white sweater with sleeves usually around his upper arms with diamond patterns on the left and right side and belts on the bottom parts of the sleeves. He had long sleeve blue shirt underneath with a darker blue bordering the top. 

Second person was on first person's right. He was a very tall young man with messy dark blonde hair. He had it tied up in a bun with bangs and some strands hanging out from the back. He wore a long- sleeved white V-neck shirt with a black trim towards the top along with a black sweater. He wore it with brown pants. He also wore a necklace and bracelet on his left arm. He seemed to be having a verbal fight with someone. "Save some for Rosanna and May! Come on Kou!"

"But Rosanna is right there!" Kou said, he a handsome, beautiful face. He had curly blond hair with his bangs covering the top right side of his face. His left eye is light blue and his right eye is red. He wore earrings on both ears. He wore a long sleeve black shirt that has circles in the front and black bordering the top and bottom. He wore it with a pink jacket with short sleeves. He wore it with blue jeans. He also wore a necklace and bracelets on his left arm.

"Hey! Guys! Stop please!" Rosanna said, with a face like 'Wait what? not now!' "I'll get some food! Just we need to serve the guest first!" 

"Huh-? Oh! Hello there M-Neko-Chan!" Kou said, smiling at you. 

"M-Neko-chan?" You said, confused. 

"Kou likes giving nicknames to people, mine is 'My Little Rose'." Rosanna explained. 

"Oh, okay." You said. 

Rosanna gestured you sit down, Right next to Kou and Her. 

You did, And it seemed Everyone went to around the table and introduced themselves.

~Kou Mukami~

In the Limo, you guys didn't talk at all. Mostly because he dragged you into the car. 

After the car had brought you to his house, he dragged you out of the car. And into the house. He went past his brothers, who he basically told them to get out of his way. He first went past Yuma, Then Azusa, Then Ruki. 

Let's just say that night you slept with Kou, because he wouldn't let you go. 

~Yuma Mukami~

He teleported you into a garden. His garden, to be exact. He pushed you against his greenhouse. 

"What where you doing over there?! What have I told you about going into that area?!" Yuma growled. 

"I was looking for you!" You tried to defend yourself. Yuma only 'Tch'ed at you.

"Why didn't you ask Kou or Ruki, or Azusa for that matter!"

"Wait, what?" You blinked, Was that like his brothers or something? Well, it made sense. If he did. 

"Oh yeah, come with me." As Yuma dragged you into the house. 

He teleported you into a living room. Then he disappeared. 

When he came back, he brought with him three other people. "These are my brothers." Yuma explained to you.

They went from eldest to youngest, and introduced themselves. 

~Azusa Mukami~

The Next thing you knew, you where in a living room, while Azusa is explaining to his brothers, or you think, why you are here. You were staring out the window, thinking about how Azusa and possibly his brothers are vampires. How is that possible?  And, if so, how old are they? Holy Crap! You could have a crush on a thousand year old corpse. Or. . . A evil demon or something. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . That's nasty! But they look okay. . . 

"(Y/N). . . .?" Azusa said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Hmm? Yeah Azusa?" You responded.

After lots of explaining, and some food, you did get the basics of vampires, and Azusa's older brothers. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this took so long! I had so much stuff going on! But don't worry! More are coming!