Chapter 30: The Flight

A/n So guys this is the last chapter all that's left is the Epilogue. There will be a Sequel!!! Oh my god!! All of the info on that will be published after the epilogue. I do still need a cover so if you want to make one you can, however I would need it by August 16th. Thanks for reading this far, comment how many chapters you want the sequel to have. I love you all.
I'm already working on the sequel!

-----------

The Uber cars pull up to the air port, the air port is huge and the outside is covered in beautiful ivy. Twisting all around the right front corner of the building. I slowly claims out of the car and just look at the building in Amazement, even though I was already here once, I had never really paid any attention to it when I first moved here, too wrapped up in the moment I guess.

The building is made of a gray stone and the doors are blue colored glasses with a stainless steal perimeter. The inside of the building looks huge but beautiful.

"Hey, Delilah, it's time to go." Gage says.

Angel and Ariel take my hands and start to run pulling me with them. I look behind me to see Gage getting my bags and looking at us with a look of amusement. When he sees me looking back at him he smiles, causing me to as well. I turn around and run with the two girls. Once we get to the door that were originally really far away but some how are now right in front of us. I guess we were running faster then I thought.

Everyone is standing next to us in the next 5 minutes.

Cole and Avery are standing next to each other. Cole keeps moving his hand closer to his and then pulling it away. I walk over to them and look Cole in the eye, "if you want to hold her hand, hold her hand!" With that said I take Cole's right hand, Avery's left, and place her hand inside his.

I go back over to where Gage, Angel, Brent, and Ariel are standing. I stand there and Gage grabs my hand. Looking up I see Avery is still blushing and Cole looks like he's thinking.

"Hey guys we have to go inside now."  My dad says.

We all grab our heavy bags and walk them inside. The to parents are taking care of the luggage and everyone else is going to security. I hold Ariel's hand in my right and Gage's in my left. Jer is talking to Autumn and Ariel is talking to everyone in our group mostly Tom though, she likes that he's on the funnier side.

It takes a whole hour to get through security with the pass port stuff and all of that. Of and the fact that I had to be searched because the thing went off. I had forgotten about a my metal pocket watch that my grandma gave to me.  

Once we do get through all of the security we get some food and then sit in the waiting area. We all plan out the seating On the plane. The first row on the left will be summer, autumn , and their mom, the first row to the right will be Gage ,Ariel, and me, the second row on the left will be Brent, Angel, tom, the second row on the right will be Jer, Jack, and my dad. The last row which is on the left is Avery and Cole.

I'm sitting in the middle with Ariel next to the window and Gage next to the aisle. The flight attendant turns on the intercom and tells us to buckle up, that she'll get us drinks and take our pick of two small meals. I buckle up Ariel and then myself. Ariel squirms with her self belt saying, " it feels kinda dying cow is lying on my belly!", I can't really blame her the seat belts are the worst part really, they are uncomfortable,big and bulky.

"Hey, Delilah, how do you do the seat belt thing?" Gage asks, his face red from embarrassment.

"You've never ridden on a plane?" I ask surprised though I really shouldn't be I've only ridden on one 10 times. Which in reality is that much.

"Nope, never." Gage says shrugging, with a slight smile. "I might have a fear of planes."

"Oh, I didn't know. You didn't have to come."

"I wanted to.

With that said I reach over and grab the two straps of the seat belt and connecting them with the complicated clasp.

After I clasp the belt together I look over to see Ariel looking out the window excitedly. The plane started to move down the runway increasing speed, the plane lifts off the ground and Ariel starts jumping in her seat excited to see how high we are getting.

The flight attendant walks up to us and I ask for a coke, while Ariel gets a fruit punch, and Gage gets a ginger ale. Gage grabs my hand after he orders.

"Sorry, I might just be a little nervous."

"There's no reason to be sorry, beside I like holding your hand."

He laughs lightly at the statement and then the red light saying we need our seat belt was turned off and I took off Ariel's, Gage's, and Mine. Is gurgled slightly with Ariels because she was moving around line crazy wanted to jump into my lap.

"Guess what!"

"What?!" I ask.

"I have a unicorn stuffed animal in my bag. And I'm tired. And I should take a nap. And I'm going to take a nap on your lap, because your lap is comfy and you're nice."

Ariel settles onto my lap her hair all over my chest. She yawns and the looks up at me.

"I like you," I smile, "your pretty too."

Ariel lays back down and next to me I hear a hush whisper.

"I can agree with that."

I don't think I was supposed to hear that but I lay my head on his shooed and he lays his head on mine. Before the drinks show up all three of us are fast asleep.

-----

Thanks so much. Do you want all of Paris in the epilogue or I'm the second book?

Love you all.