When Your Parents/ Best Friend Find Out

Kai
"I don't know, Kai," you say fiddling with your fingers, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why? Have you not told your parents about me yet?" Kai chuckles.

"Um, no, I haven't, not yet." Blush spreads across your face, at the thought of telling your parents.

Kai smirks and hugs you seeing your reaction. You enjoy the hug for a couple seconds before you break free. You reach for the door handle, and inhale sharply, before entering your house.

"I'm home!" You exclaim, as you hear footsteps coming to greet you.

Your mother comes around the corner and instantly smiles as she sees both of you.

"Hi (Y/N)! Oh, and is this your boyfriend?" She wiggles her eyebrows at you, before extending her hand to Kai, "I'm (M/N)."
(Mother's name)

"Nice to meet you (M/N). I'm Kai Smith." Kai says, shaking her extended hand.

"How did you know I had a boyfriend? I haven't told anyone!" You exclaim, shocked.

"(Y/N), mothers always know when their daughters have a boyfriend. You have a little more bounce in your step. I see it." Your mother smiles.

"Wait a minute! Did I hear the word boyfriend? In my house? Where's he at?" Your dad yells, as he makes his way into the kitchen.

Beside you, you hear Kai gulp, and you can't help by smile as you see his normally cocky attitude, falter.

"Did The Kai just gulp?" You tease him and giggle.

"No," he says, his voice cracking in the middle.

Both of them stand in silence. Kai sweating in fear that your father won't approve of him. Your father glaring him down, trying to figure out if Kai is worthy of his daughter. Although you find the scene quite comical, you're glad when Kai finally decides to break the tension.

"Hello...sir. I'm Kai Smith." Kai says, nervously extending his hand to your dad.

"I'm (D/N). (Dads name) I need to lay down some rules for dating my daughter. Don't break them, or I'll break you." Your dad says crossing his arms, still glaring at Kai.

"Dad!" You threaten, returning the same gesture he's giving to Kai.

"What?! I just want to make sure my baby girl is safe." He says, finally breaking his cold stance.

"Don't worry, sir, I will do everything in my power to make sure she's safe."

Kai directs a small smile in your direction, causing blush to spread across your face. Shortly after convincing your dad that Kai is worthy, he decides to leave before your dad can change his mind. You escort him outside, a small smile forming on your lips.

"Well that was definitely an interesting visit. I didn't realize dads react that way when their daughters start dating. He's actually kind of intimidating. Do you think he hates me?" Kai asks, progressively getting worried.

"Don't worry, Kai. He's actually a big softie. He'll get used to you... eventually." You smile.

Kai gives you a playful glare, causing you to chuckle.

"I hope you're right. That would suck if you had to stay away from all of this." He jokes, motioning to his body before flexing.

"Eh. I'll have to find a way to survive." You joke, earning a scoff from Kai.

Kai looks at his watch and brings you into a warm hug, the scent of his cologne filling your nose and bringing a smile to your face.

"Good night, (Y/N)." He says giving you a kiss.