24- Barriers

"That man is not going to enter our pack lands if he wishes to stay alive for another day." Arden growled at Castile who was telling Arden that Lincoln Dale was waiting for permission on our borders along with thirty something pack members.

Arden was the only one who knew who Lincoln Dale actually was, he was known as one of the cruel Alpha's, but his past was unheard of. His deeds hidden from the werewolf world.

Castile thought that angering the Alpha of the Night Rise pack would be a very bad idea, but I knew for a fact that if the Devil was brought before Arden, an ugly fight would resume.

The loyalty for your Alpha exceeds the need for good morals and rightful decisions and the Night Rise pack teamed up with unruly rogues would cause enough damage and pain to last a long time.

"But Alpha," Castile addressed Arden by his pack title, "you are the one who agreed to have a meeting with him and he use this as an incentive to attack!"

"Not before we attack them." Arden growled.

"Arden, we can't attack them. Not without a proper plan and enough support. They have groups of rogues who play dirty and won't be stopped by their conscience." I said. "I knew that there would be a time where I would kill Lincoln Dale and win back my Alpha title but at that time I had only myself to lose, now I have a whole pack."

"They may have a bunch of rogues but I have the alliance of two strong packs if needed. " Arden growled.

"Wait, Alpha title?" Castile asked confused and I remembered that he was yet there along with Benjamin, the Gamma.

"Rose will explain it to you later but for now send those bastards back."

"Yes Alpha." Cas and Ben said together and walked out if the room.

"We can't ask James and Killian to fight my battles, I'm not going to allow it!" I exclaimed.

"They would help us without the blink of an eye, Little Rogue. But Killian has his own problems to deal with, I'm talking about another Alpha."  Arden informed me.

"You have friends?" I asked him with a teasing smile.

"Of course I do, Little Rogue!" He said with a playful shove and I giggled. "But this Alpha is not a friend, more like an alliance or an even better term for it is a favour they own me."

"Who?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Elias Martinez."

"I've heard of him, Patricia used to gush about how hot he is almost all the time."

"I am hot! He's just a pup." Arden growled.

"A cute pup." I informed him. Before I knew it, my back was against the wall and his lips were just a centimetre away from mine. His scorching gaze travelled down my body and I felt my own wolf skipping around the back of my head making a barely noticeable purr slip out of my lip.

"I always found it fascinating that female wolves purr like a kitten when they are happy." He smirked against my lips.

"How many wolves have you made purr!" I exclaimed and faked an angry expression. I was still enjoying the feel of his body against mine and I wasn't going to be mad at him anytime soon in real.

"None! I swear my Little Rogue." He murmured against my lips and I swear that my heart skipped a beat. His endearment for me made a wave of happiness spread through my body making me all warm and tingly. I raised my self on my toes slightly and made my lips touch his warm ones.

It was just a short peck, followed by another one and more. We teased each other with sweet kisses and I heard Arden growl before capturing my lips in a deeper lip lock.

His hands rested on my lower back, holding me to his body tightly with barely ant space left between us.

"You're intoxicating." His husky words flowed into my ears.

"And I'm yours." I kissed his cheek once and let my hand brush his hair slightly.

"And a tease apparently." He gave me a pointed look and I shrugged my shoulders.

"A girls got to do what she has to." I sang and laughed while walking out of his office. The place where everything originates. I don't want to make any babies in there.

I saw Castile walking towards me with a grim expression on his face. He hurried his steps and gave me a small nod before walking into the office I previously was in.

My curiosity pulled me towards the office door and I put my ear gently on the wood. I couldn't hear them say anything and realisee that the door might had been soundproof.

I frowned and turned around but just then the door opened.

"Haven't you ever heard Rosie, that eavesdropping is bad?" Castile asked me with forced lightness.

"I've heard it, but since when do I do things that I am told to?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes but gave me a genuine smile.

I looked at Arden's eyes and was not shocked to see that they were black. There was a sort of anger that was set into his eyes ever since I opened up about my past to him, but now that was multiplied.

I touched his arm gently and tilted my head.

"What's wrong?" I asked but the question was directed towards Castile, knowing that Arden would choose not to answer and that he would like me to be in the dark, knowing nothing.

"Do not answer that question Beta." He ordered and I turned to him annoyed.

"You never want to tell me!" I said angrily and almost stomped my foot in frustration. "I want to know Arden, what happened that has made you'll so serious? What happened with the devil and the Night Rise pack members?" I knew that I was behaving like a spoiled child, but he was my mate, not my father and I was not going to be treated like a newly shifted pup.

At his silence I growled and stalked away, leaving the door open and I heard a loud sigh from behind me.

------*------

Hey! What did you guys think about this chapter? Is it right on Arden's side to keep things from Rose?

And another VERY important question... Who all wants a chapter from ARDEN'S POV?

Don't forget to leave a comment dear readers :)