37

🐾Sky's POV🐾

As soon as the cars touched each other, the air bags went off.

I heard someone scream as the Windows shattered

My ears were ringing and I turned to see if everyone was alright.

Kaden was trying to tell me something but I could barely comprehend anything with the pounding in my head.

"Sky..." His fuzzy voice asked. I gripped my head when the pounding got worse. "Sky Baby, hold on. The Ambulance is coming.

I closed my eyes "Baby, don't close your eyes" Kaden pleaded

I couldn't help it, I was just so sleepy.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Kaden's panicked face.

🐾🐾🐾

Kaden's POV

"SKYLAR!!!" I yelled as she went limp in her seat "GREYSON!!"

I heard a groan and watched as my cousin limped to the drivers side door and yanked it off.

Rosabella was sitting at the curb, trembling and on the phone with 911. She looked virtually unharmed which led me to believe that Grey took most of the impact.

He must of covered her with his body.

"She's still breathing, Kade" I heaved a sighed of relief.

Thank God!!

"Grey, can you pull her out?" I asked while trying to untangle my trapped foot.

"Yeah, let me just..." he hissed and that was the first time I noticed the huge piece of glass hanging out of his side.

That's how hard we crashed, the glass didn't shatter into tiny pieces, it broke off in large chunks.

The sirens started getting louder "Grey, I need you to pull her out now. I smell gasoline"

He took a deep breath before ripping the glass out of his side and taking Skylar out of the car.

He hissed "As soon as I find the person who did this, I'll be sure to stick chunks of glass everywhere in their body and pull them out repeatedly, as retribution"

"We don't have time for talking Greyson, just pull her out and move to safety" he nodded and carried her limp body to where Rosabella was sitting.

I took a deep breath before slowly trying to untangle my leg.

I gritted my teeth as I felt something slice the skin.

I cursed as I finally got my leg free and hobbled my way to Greyson.

He handed me Sky and I cradled her in my arms.

The cuts on his face were already healing and the bleeding stopped on the ones that weren't.

"Call your brother Now, tell him to meet us at the hospital" he grabbed his phone and started dialing

"What Happened?" He asked as he sat next to Rose.

"We crashed" I deadpanned