Chapter 1

There he is, Sonic the Hedgehog. A bright young man with a future ahead of him. I loved him more than anything. But his heart was set for someone else. His first love, Sally Acorn. They were truly meant to be, but I could do nothing more than just be happy for them. As I stood by her, Sally, all I did was fight back tears as she held Sonic's hands. "You may now kiss the bride." The Preacher spoke. They kissed and were officially married. At this point, I could feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. He knew I loved him, but he just cared for me as a friend that's all. A friend.
After the wedding, I just went home and cried. My Sonic had been taken away from me. He was my world and I couldn't bare the fact he belonged to her! Suddenly, I heard the phone ring. "Hello?" I was happy to hear who it was, Rouge. "Amy, are you okay? I saw you leave after the wedding." I let out a sigh. "I'm fine, just a little heart broken." She took a deep breath in, at this moment I knew she had something planned. "I'm coming over there with a few of my friends, and we're having a movie night!" She said. "Okay, just hurry up." I sighed again and looked down playing with feet. "By the way, I'm inviting Shadow." I could hear the smile in her voice. "Eh, okay?" I questioned her, why was she telling me this? "Okay, he is a dream boy." I faceplamed. "Rouge, just come on!" I hung up, then quickly prepared some snacks.
The door bell rung and I moved quickly to the door. "Amy!" I could feel her tight embrace wrap around me. She took a seat on the couch, making herself at home. "Hey Amy." Shadow shook my hand. He just stood, "You can sit down if you'd like." He shook his head and said, "No thank you." I nodded and sat down next to Rouge.
"So, what movie should we watch?" Rouge asked. "I guess we could watch a love movie?" I look down at my lap. "Amy, are you sure? Wouldn't it make you...sad?" She frowned at me. "Oh I will be fine!" She sighed and put in the movie called 'The Notebook'. "Shadow, why don't you take a seat next to me?" I greeted him with a warm smile. "Hmph, fine." He sits next to me and relaxes himself. "I will get the snacks I prepared." I went to the kitchen to get them. I come back with the snacks, "Shadow, you get two fruit rollups and a popcorn bag. Rouge, you get the same." She looked confused. "Amy, where are your snacks?" I glanced at the window. "I'm not in the mood for food." She frowned. "Oh Rouge, what happened to bringing more people?" She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. "They couldn't make it." I nodded and pressed the play button on the movie.
About an hour later, I'm sobbing really hard. "Amy, are you okay?" I look up at Shadow and I see a frown upon his face. "I'm fine." I don't know why, but soon as I look at Shadow I stop crying. He looks really cute, actually. "Are you sure?" He smiles and pats my shoulder. I nod noticing my face was getting warmer, I was blushing. "Awe, Amy and Shadow!!!" Rouge blurts out. I blush more, and Shadow hides his face.
Soon the movie ends and I lead them out. "Goodnight Amy!" Rouge hugs me. "Night Rose." Shadow shoots me a smirk. I wave goodbye and head to the shower. The shower always feels nice and I forget all about Sonic. He's a really good person and I know he will treat Sally kindly! I just need to get him off my mind. SHOWER HERE I COME!!!
When I start to dry off, I hear my phone buzz. It was a text, from Shadow... "Meet me at the park. Around 1:30 a.m. See ya!" He said. Should I go? Yea, I can't just hang him off like that! I will go and see him.