Chapter Three

His grip tightened on her chin,the fingers painfully pressing on Marah's skin as she tried her best to seem unfazed by it.

She expected him to yell, to hit her or to even hurt her but his face remained expressionless. She noticed how he had one of the most beautiful faces she had ever looked at.Strong jaw line with matching plump lips and eyes darker than a moonless night.

His lips curled and he let out a cold laugh, letting her chin go. She stood there, her face scrunching up in disgust for him.

"So brave for a little doe." He remarked, his eyes looking at her with such an intense glare that it made her uncomfortable. She was dressed in a long red anarkuli, the curve of her body modestly hidden yet see able. A heavier scarf was wrapped around her neck and hair.

"I am not a little doe."She spat back,her eyes glaring at him making his lips curl up into a smirk. "You are what I tell you cause you are mine. My prize."He hissed at her, his eyes challenging her to remark back at it.

Marah looked at him, feeling her stomach tighten at his words. In a sense,he was right and she knew it. She felt fear crawl into her veins as she looked away instead of answering. This seemed to have angered him more.

His rough hands wrapped around her thin arm, tugging her up so that he could make her face him back again.

Marah gasped as sudden pain entered her body,causing her to look up at him."You are hurting me.."She spoke, her voice shaky. A loud wince left her lips as he only tightened his grip, instead of setting it free.

"Nobody ignores me.And I won't have it with you." Yuvraj looked deep in her eyes, his voice slow and cold.

His other hand gripped the back of her head painfully, his fingers holding her scarf as well as her hair.He pulled her hair down, earnings another painful gasp from her.

Marah's eyes watered as she tried hard to not cry. She knew he wanted her to answer him but she couldn't because she knew if she did,she would break out in a sob and that was the last thing she wanted.

"Let go of her, you bastard!" A voice thundered from their right, which made Marah realize that they were still out in the open.

Yuvrah turned to see who it was,and he saw her older brother- he didn't remember which one- being held back by his guards as he tried to fight his way in.

Rehan tried pushing the soldiers away but he was useless alone against the guards."Marah! Who told you to surrender?" His voice accused her,as he struggled to reach his beloved baby sister.

Rehan had gone to the south, to ask for help from the alliances outside when he heard about Marah's decision. It had angered him and he knew his coward of a father would agree. He had come back as soon as he could but he was late.

Fortunetly, not too late and the sight of that bastard hurting his sister like that, when she had been barely with him for a few moments angered him to no extent.

"She belongs to me now. She is mine!" Yuvraj growled loudly, and with a jerk let Marah go so suddenly that she fell down, hiting her head on the side.

She cried out which made both the men turn to her and come by her side. "You are not going with him."Rehan got to her before Yuvraj could end he gently helped her up, wiping her tears.

"Then that means the war is on.I'll crumble your tiny estate if I have to."Yuvraj spoke threateningly which made Marah realize what was happening.

"No!" Marah suddenly spoke, as both of them looked down at her. "Bhai, no please. We...won't win."She spoke loudly, as she looked at him.
"Marah you don't know! We will-" Marah cut him off, as she shook her head. "No we won't and you know it. Take care. I'll- I'll miss you "She spoke,as more tears slid down.

He looked at her helplessly, as he watched her walk away from her."Marah no!"He stepped ahead, but Yuvraj came in between them, his eyes cold as he glared down at him.

"Choose right now little doe. Whether you want to go back and come to me after I drive a knife through your father's heart or right now, in the most peaceful form." He spoke, not looking at her.

Marah flinched at his words. She wanted to be selfish and go back, especially when she had seen the kind of man Yuvraj was but she knew, she couldn't be selfish like that.

She stepped behind Yuvraj, her head bowed down as tears travelled down her red cheeks.

Yuvraj smirked as he gripped her arm tightly. "Take him away"He ordered his men before tugging Marah into his tent,away from the comfort and love she knew.

***

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Vote, comment and like!