10. My Wedding

I dedicate this chapter to my beloved friend @sanofarfarhana who never failed to support me and love me in all my efforts, lucky to have a friend like her.

Zoya's pov :

I always dreamt of my wedding like all the girls , not a grand and rich one but a wedding filled with happiness and love.

Blessings and promises from elders , giggles and teasing from cousins etc etc.

But here now I am sitting all alone in a rich hall filled with emptiness except me and that devil.

Yes there were us, the quazi Shab and that devil's best friend Rizwan and his wife Reshma who is also my cousin.

She gave me an apologetic look and her eyes also showed helplessness and pity for me.

I can understand what can she do ?? She can't go against her husband for me and also I didn't want her to land in trouble just because of me.

Soon all the procedures are done and the quazi shab asked him,

" Do you accept Zoya Usmaan Abdhullah as your wife and agree to this marriage?? "

" I do" he told for the third time

And now it's my turn he asked me " Do you accept AHAD YUSIF KHAN as your husband and agree to this marriage?? "

I looked at him and he glared at me. I closed my eyes only to see the smiling faces of my dad, mom, Zara, Rehi....... And of course Arhaan it's gonna be a big blow for him.

Forgive me ya Allah, I didn't mean to do this to my family and Arhaan but I am not left with any other option.

Please forgive me.......

Tears were rolling down my eyes unconditionally but I managed to bring out my voice and told " I do!!"

I told it for three times and signed my nikkha papers with shivering hands. I looked up and met Ahad 's face he gave me a victory smirk but his eyes held an unreadable emotion.

Finally my marriage is done with the devil himself and now I am Zoya Ahad Khan. That thought made me cry and I broke down there.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was none other than Reshma. She hugged me and soothed me. But soon a voice spoiled that moment.

" It's time doll, we have to leave and it's gonna be a long drive, so hurry up!!! " he told me and I fought the sudden urge to slap him.

But I am not a feisty type of girl and I was always taught to handle people with love.

Mom always says,

Our love can change anything even a stone to a feather but what we need to do is, give it some time.

She was correct it helped me a lot of times but loving this devil is impossible in my life.

I can't love you Ahad especially after what you have done to me and my family .

Family that word make my heart cringe in pain, I wanna get back to them. I really can't stay with this arrogant Ahad eventhough he being my husband, I just can't but I didn't have any other go.

I was brought back from my trial of thoughts and found a hand sneaking on my lower back. It was Ahad and he was talking to Rizwan as if it was not a big deal. I jerked his hand Off.

" Ok Rizwan , thankyou for your support and help, this wedding is not possible without you." he hugged Rizwan.

I glared at Ahad and he winked at me.

Aarrrggg I hate him.......

Soon I bid my bye to Reshma and seated on his car. It was a white Audi. I am not used to this rich life, I always believe in simplicity.

He started to drive the car, I can find his gaze on me. And there played a romantic melody in his player, it was raining outside and he's enjoying his drive.

How can he be so carefree?? I am his wife now at least he have to give some respect to my feelings.

" What are you thinking doll?? " he asked me grinning like an idiot.

I choose to remain silent.

" Answer me doll!! " he asked me taking my hand in his.

" Are you trying to kill me?? " I yelled at him.

" What? Why would you ask like that?? " he asked me tensed.

"Watch out the road and drive man, I don't want to die because of your stupid romance. " I told him annoyed.

" Oh!! So you want me to romance with you " he asked with a smirk plastered in his face.

I was taken a back, what??? I didn't mean that.

" I haven't started to romance with you doll. Don't worry I will start soon and yeah you can't handle me!! " I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I choose to remain silent. And that thought made me cry.

He noticed me crying and stopped the car.

He has been trying to convince me for almost 15 minutes but nothing worked out.

" Ok tell me, what do you want me to do doll?? " he asked me.

" Take me to my family." I tried.

" Not happening " he denied immediately.

" Please, I am not planning to stay long . I just wanted to apologize. please one last time, take me to my house. " I pleaded him.

After a long thinking he told me ok and took a U - turn to reach my home I was a little happy.

---------------

At Zoya's house:

I entered my house my whole body shivering. I just skipped my wedding with Arhaan this morning.ya Allah help me.

All my relatives started their taunting but I didn't mind all I could care about is my family.

I found my dad sitting on the couch with head rested on his hands. I went near him and kneel in front of him.

" Daddy, I didn't mea-" I couldn't finish when someone dragged me with my arms and slapped me hard.

I fall down and managed to get up only to see my furious mom
" You unfaithful dog !! We raised you, trusted you and loved you with everything we have but what have you done?? Have you think about us once, at least about Zara and her future. " she boiled with anger and I haven't seen her like this.

" Mummy please just let me speak once. " but she was not ready. When she was about to hit me again, a strong hand got hold of her.

" Don't you dare hit her again."Ahad told my mummy.

" She is my daughter" my mom told in defence.

But the next moment everyone were shocked to hear him and I too.

" BUT NOW SHE IS MY WIFE!!"

_____________________

Assalamu allaikum

So how was the chapter friends?? Hope you all like it.

Why did Zoya agreed to marry Ahad?? What have Ahad done? Keep guessing... And I feel really sorry for Zoya. Don't you??

Please vote and comment!!

Love you all...

- Yours Sajal.