A/N: Illustrations

^Pierre and Helen

***

First of all please don't kill me for being a stranger these days, but I have been working on some illustrations for my chapters and I'm pretty proud of how they came out and all that.

The art style might change from picture to picture as I have no set artstyle of my own and draw whatever I find appropriate for the picture I'm trying to illustrate.

I'm trying my best to only post the most decent ones and if you don't like them or cuts the flow of the story, please let me know. This might be temporary if you guys don't "feel" it.

Now on the characters: I had some original characters of my own and decided to use Electra Lemmings(I know, don't judge my naming skills) as Helen as she is easily recognisable.

She always has a star on her (on clothing,hair,etc

She always has a star on her (on clothing,hair,etc.) And has the beauty mark on her left cheek.

She has multiple hairstyles and likes to play around with what she can do with it, which fits with Helen's character in a way.

The first 3 chapters already have illustrations, you might want to check that out to get a feel of the concept.

I did say previously that I didn't want to put a face to Helen as I want you to imagine her as you want her to be and that still stands. These drawings are there to let you picture the motions, positions and emotions if the characters better than text will allow you.

I repeat, this needn't be permanent. I wanted to spice it up a bit but if I'm failing in an epic manner please let me know.

PS:The actual chapter will be up in a couple of days max.

Love you a lot,
Jane

PS: I need you to be vocal about this, it really helps me out a lot to know what you want and what you find enjoyable so that I can provide quality content to your liking.