4

Steve looked at the bottle on the door of my kennel and said, "It's probably time to feed her, she's to young to eat cat food so we have to regularly bottle feed her,".

I mewed loudly at the sound of Steve talking about food.

Bucky laughed quietly, "I think someone's hungry,".

Steve nodded and went into the kitchen to fix my food.

Bucky sat on the bed and put me on the plain comforter.

I mewed loudly in complaint, the cold comforter making me shiver as I started to crawl back towards him.

He smiled as he picked me back up and I purred at the warmth I wasn't able to produce.

Steve came back and offered the small bottle to Bucky, "You wanna feed her Buck?"

Bucky grabbed the bottle and offered it to me.

I latched on and started to drink quickly.

"Well someone's hungry," Bucky teased.

Steve laughed and sat on the bed beside us, "The few times I've fed her she eats good,".

As I finished the bottle, Steve took it from Bucky and went to put it in the kitchen.

Bucky put me back on the bed, but closer to him so I wasn't as cold as I had been before.

I crawled closer to his thigh before curling up and to try to fall asleep.

Well at least they thought I was asleep because Steve came back and said, "Well someone wanted a nap,".

Bucky started gently petting my head as I started to purr. "Where's she gonna sleep?" Bucky asked Steve looking at all the things Natasha had bought for me.

"Since she can't make her own body heat I figured she'd sleep with us," Steve told him as his weight caused the bed to shift.

After a moment Bucky asked, "So what's her story?"

I opened my eyes and looked up at Bucky and watched as Steve chuckled at me before he said, "The woman there said that she had come from an abusive home and that her mother and siblings had been killed. There had also been signs of experimentation but they couldn't confirm it. She also said that they were going to euthanize her because she was to much to take care of. She doesn't have a name,".

Bucky looked from Steve then back at me and he picked me up, much to my protests and looked at me, "She looks like she would be an Angel, don't you think Stevie?"

Steve looked at me before nodding in agreement, "Yeah now that you mention it she kinda does,".