CHAPTER 54: Growing Up Eating Shit.

I'm suppose to be on hiatus but whatever XD

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Anne Noh

Chi Cheng's eyes were as sharp as a blade

Chi Cheng's eyes were as sharp as a blade. He roughly rubbed Wu Suowei's face and the scalp that was pulled by Chi Cheng was throbbing in pain. He could see Chi Cheng's neckline that was opened widely above him and a very masculine chest could be seen. The solid chest heaved up and down likes a surging wave as he breathed, beating Wu Suowei's small bold heart with the movement.

Wu Suowei really wanted to say, I really have no feeling towards you.

Although his shifu was outside, his teachings constantly ringing in the ears - in order to protect yourself, look for opportunities to gain the upper hand.

Chi Cheng once again pushed him and Wu Suowei's upper body was glued to the table, his waist almost folded in two.

"Ever since I became a hawker." Wu Suowei said.

Chi Cheng tilted his face closer. Wu Suowei avoided and his thin lips ended up rubbing onto Chi Cheng's stubble, forcibly gave Chi Cheng a kiss on the cheek. Chi Cheng accepted the kiss happily but Wu Suowei was slightly disturbed by the kiss.

"You are telling me that all the previous encounters were staged by you?"

Chi Cheng was referring to when Wu Suowei splashed the porridge, street performance, pick pocketing and driving illegally. Wu Suowei was cursing in his mind, it's obviously staged by you but you pushed the blame on me!

After taking everything into consideration, Wu Suowei unconscionably accepted the accusation.

"Why don't you just say that you like me?" The thing on Chi Cheng's crotch was around Wu Suowei's lower abdomen.