"Cheeky feline," -Chat Noir x Reader

Being new to this town, gave you no pleasure at all.

The first time you saw on the news that in Paris there were two teenagers, dressed up as a bug and a cat, you couldn't help but laugh.

But when your family moved from Lyon to Paris, it was the first step you took, something blew you away. A strong wind, perhaps?

You soon realized it was a tornado, caused by yet another thingy that guy was sending out, terrorizing the people of Paris.

That was the first time you saw him. 

It was like everything turned into slow motion, his hair in the wind, his green eyes sharp on the target. That was when you started doubting all that you felt.

It wasn't until later, when you hid in some restaurant with your mother and father. 

He came running in, trying to get everyone out.

Your mother grabbed your shoulder and dragged you past him. It was then, when his green eyes knowledged you.

His pupils expanded, like he's seen something precious to him. 

It went back to normal motion quite soon. You got dragged out with the rest of the crowd, but he stayed in, stoned.

"Chat Noir," Ladybug called him, but he stood still.

"Have you felt it?" he asked her so quietly, it was nearly a whisper.

"What?" Ladybug was confused. "Felt what, Chat?"

He shook his head and focus on his mission. But your (e/c) eyes were still plastered all over his brain. 

They succesfully defeated the akuma and Chat shook his head.

"It's just another civilian. Need to stop," he sighed to himself. "I love Ladybug,"

She didn't hear him, since she was already far away.

He hid in the alley, transforming back to his normal self.

"Who is she?" he asked Plagg, knowing that his little kwami won't be able to answer him.

"I don't know, kid. Try and find her, I guess," Plagg shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------

You were walking down the street, thinking about him. Chat Noir, huh? 

You sat down on the bench in the park, shaking her head. "He'll never notice you. Don't be silly,"

"Who will never notice you, my dear?" a voice startled you. You looked up, wiping your tears away, putting a suprise smile on your pale face.

Chat Noir stood five feet away from you as he had a cheeky smile on his face.

"I-I, pfft some guy, not worth mentioning," you were worried, because always when you were nervous, you became sassy and could easily offend someone.

"If he's not worth mentioning, why are you crying?" he slowly sat down next to you, then carefully wiped a tear off your cheek.

"Because he's way out of my league," you moved slightly away from him, not wanting to say something stupid. 

Maybe even confessing.

"I can't think of any guys, to be out of your league, my dear," he smirked. "What's your name?"

"(y/n)," you sighed. "And you must be the famous Chat Noir. May I ask what are you doing here?" 

Your words were a bit snapped, but you didn't think he noticed.

"First of all you seemed lonely, second of all welcome to Paris," he smiled. 

"H-How did you?" you swallowed hard. "How did you know I was new around here?"

"I know all of the people in this city and I've never seen you around," he smirked. "Besides, I'd never forget such a pretty face,"

You blushed bright red and this gave him more will.

"Anyway (y/n), gotta go. Superhero business is never done," he pecked your cheek, which  came so unexpected, you couldn't move after it.

"See you around," he smirked and waved, before running away.

You knew this wasn't the last time you saw this cheeky feline.

----------------------------------------------------

DID SOMEONE SAY CHATXREADER? ooppsss well, I don't even know.