Chapter 6

Ed's POV

After everything that happened the night before, I have been keeping an eye on Lorraine. I check on her every so often, to make sure she is okay. After Lorraine almost got sick in the basement, I knew I could not let that go.

Last night Lorraine and I spent some time in the shower, doing things we should not be doing in a full house. We didn't take a very long shower, but we didn't leave the bathroom for a while afterwards. We cleaned up the bathroom and got dressed then left the bathroom.

We headed back downstairs to where everyone was, it was finally dark outside; the house would soon become alive once more. Hopefully we could figure some things out about what is going on in the house. I could not stop thinking that something bad might happen tonight.

Brad and Drew stayed in the living room watching the cameras and listening for anything strange. Lorraine and I stayed in the front living room and talked with Roger and Carolyn about their experiences. Some of them were very odd, like Cindy sleep walking into Andrea's room and hitting her head against the doors of the wardrobe.

"E-Ed!" Brad yelled from down the hallway. We all rushed up and Lorraine stayed behind me, then Roger and Carolyn were behind all of us.

Brad had begun to tell us what he just saw. A few nights ago, Lorraine and I had talked about the maid a few days, she had killed herself. All of a sudden Cindy was up and walking upstairs.

"She is just sleep walking," Roger explained with a small smile, I saw Lorraine shaking her head in the corner of my eye.

"Someone is with her," I said right as the camera begun to snap pictures of Cindy and whoever was with her. As we stood in the foyer, Cindy had reached the top of the stairs and headed for Andrea's room, the door shut behind her and that is when Roger, Brad, and I ran up the stairs.

Lorraine had stayed behind and listened to who ever was in the room with Cindy. After getting the UV light from Brad. After getting the light we easily found Cindy who was in the wardrobe. The room was freezing cold, and we quickly got Cindy out and covered with a blanket.

"That's where Rory hides when he is scared," I heard April tell Lorraine as she pointed to the wardrobe.

That is when Lorraine crawled into the wardrobe with flashlight. That made me worry even more about her, than anything that had already happened. I sighed and sat down on the edge of the wardrobe waiting for further instructions, or for her to tell me something that she may have found.

"Hon, will you hand me April's music box?" Lorraine asked me, I got up and April handed me her box, then I handed the box to her.

I heard some creaking and groaning of the wood. All of a sudden I heard to boards break, and Lorraine had fallen through the floor. Her screams were heart wrenching, and there was nothing I could have done to stop it.

"Lorraine!" I yelled as I sprinted down the stairs banging on the walls hoping that Lorraine may be in there. There was no one in there, and she didn't bang back. "Lorraine!"

I didn't hear anything for a few minutes, I did not like that at all. I could not stop worrying about my wife. I still didn't hear, I never heard her body land on a floor either, that was very worrying. I hated that I could not hear her, the last exorcism that we had been there for, ran through my mind, and I began to worry more.

"Lorraine!" I yelled in the wall once more. She fell in the wall and I was not sure where she would have landed.

"Ed!" I heard Lorraine scream, finally, I could hear her voice. "Ed!"

"Lorraine!" I yelled back as I ran to another wall hoping to find her once more.

"Ed!" She screamed once more, I heard the basement door creak open, Roger, Drew, Brad, Carolyn, and I ran to the foyer to see Lorraine shaking as she pointed at Carolyn. "I know what she does."