viii [R]

Smut smut smut smut
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's POV

"M-master"

A deep blush covers my face as I hear Jungkook's voice, my ripped skinny jeans already becoming tight. I bite my lip, putting the phone on speaker and placing it on my bed next to me.

"Jungkookie, you've been a bad boy..." I growl, unzipping my jeans and trying to picture the younger and his situation at this moment in time. I can imagine him being flustered, his whimpering being clear evidence.

"I'm sorry master... Will you punish me?" He whines on the other end, my breath hitching at the sound.

I quickly sprint to the window and check no cars are parked on the driveway. It's empty.

No one's home.

I jump back onto the bed, pulling down my jeans and throwing them to the side.

I hum in response to his question, pulling down my boxers so that my already hard length is fully exposed.

"Now Jungkook, can you do me a favour...?" I breathe, listening carefully to his low whimpers.

"A-anything for master"

"Do everything as I say and do not disobey me... And I want to hear you scream"

I hear a long moan from the phone, his breath sounding heavy.
Y-yes master..."

"Now I want you to imagine me pulling your boxers down and nibbling the base of your cock..."

I begin to stroke my own length, a gasp escaping my lips as a largely audible groan can be heard from the speaker. My pace quickens, my own grunts and moans filling the room as well as his slightly muffled ones.

"N-now think of me licking up to your tip,then suddenly deep-throating you completely..."

I imagine doing just that, another moan escaping my mouth. If only I could really do these things with him, touch him and make him mine. Images come to play in my mind, arousing me even more.

"A-ah master, it feels so good..." Jungkook whines, his voice slightly cracking and sounding wobbly. I lick my dry lips as I feel my body becoming hot and sweaty, my bangs sticking to my damp forehead.

"B-baby, are you close?" I can feel a warm ache travelling to the pit of my stomach, my own climax nearing. I hear a low hum on the other end, taking that as a yes.

"I want you to cum on the count of three..." I breathe in between pants, wanting us to experience the satisfaction together.

"One

Two

Three..."

I groan as the warm liquid spouts onto my stomach, the same sound coming from the phone. I attempt to catch my breath, my lips becoming dry again due to my heavy breathing. Cautiously, I grab a handful of tissues and wipe up the mess, the sound of rustling indicating that Jungkook is doing the same.

"That was good, baby" I mumble, tossing away the evidence and reaching for my phone.

"It sure was..." Jungkook whispers, a pleasurable sigh audible after his remark.

After a few seconds of silence, I clear my throat and pull my boxers back over my crotch.
"Jungkookie, can I ask you something?"

There was a short pause before he finally speaks up.
"Yeah..."

"If I were to tell you that I want to get to know you more and grow closer, how would you react?" I ask with a smile settled on my face.

It's true, I really do want to consider him as someone that I can turn to, not just a toy to play with. He deserves better than that.

Of course, we will still do kinky shit too but that just comes with the package.

"Umm... I would probably be very happy about that and would want the same" I hear him chirp, my smile growing into a grin.

I feel like the happiest man in the world, "Great!" Is all I shout with glee as I bring the phone up to my ear, the best way for me to hear every sound of his voice and every movement he makes.

"I've gotta go, hyung. I will speak to you soon, yeah?"

I pout, not wanting to end the conversation and cut out his beautiful voice.
"Fiiiiiine..." I sulk, heaving a large sigh without meaning to.

"I'm sorry, it's just I need to go to buy some school supplies for tomorrow..."

I nod but then realise that he can't see it and hum instead. "Okay, be safe! Don't talk to any strangers or get lost!"

"I know, I know! Seeya V~"

And with that, the line cuts off.

-x-

The stones under my feet crunch as I move, the sun beaming down and warming my skin as I make my way to the town centre. The streets are fairly quiet in the late afternoon, most people at home spending time with their family.

I tighten the grip on my coffee in my hand as I perch on a nearby bench next to the fountain that spurts out water in an array of different directions, the sound of the gushing water creating a relaxing mood throughout the shopping district.

I'm supposed to be meeting Jimin here to go get ramen from our favourite ramen bar just near here. We're regulars and always get a discount.

I hear the faint ring of a bell sounding from the stationary store opposite, the door opening to reveal a tall dark haired boy wearing a baggy white tee and ripped black jeans. A strange fluttering feeling becomes present in my stomach, a strange ache telling me I know him from somewhere...

Before I can catch another glimpse of the boy now strolling down the street, carrying a large carrier bag, Jimin jumps onto my back like a giggling idiot.

"Yah! Jimin-ah, get off!" I frown, shoving him off my shoulders.

He slaps my arm in a playful manner, chuckling to himself before pulling me up and linking arms with my own.

"Let's go get that ramen"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Forgive me father for I have sinned

Also thanks for so many reads and votes, y'all are awesome! I hope you enjoy this story and it queches your thirst ;)