Trip to Supergirl

"Okay, you guys, I'm here! You got my location?" asked Barry.

Ready to get to business, Parker quit slouching in her chair. "We're ready if you are," she said, sliding the stopwatch into her hands.

"You good? You don't need to, like, stretch, or something?" wondered Cisco.

"No, no, no, I'm good. I'm good."

"All right," said Cisco, inhaling an excited breath, "Let's take this tachyon enhancer out for a test drive."

At Cisco's nod of approval, Caitlin went to work on the computer, activating the enhancer. Her hovering fingers wiggled above the keyboard nervously, anxiously awaiting Barry's reaction.

"Whoa, yeah. I feel that," breathed Barry.

"That is the tachyon device powering up the Speed Force in your cells, like a quick charge battery. How do you feel?" asked Caitlin.

"Different."

"Let's see how long it takes you to get here," said Cisco.

"On my count, baby," said Parker, applying her finger to the button.

"I got you," agreed Barry.

"Scarlet Speedster, you're a go for take off in five, four, three, two..."

Parker's eyes went from the button underneath her finger to the red dot upon the computer screen. A red dot, Barry, zipped through the planned path in Keystone City and into Central City. 

"Damn," chuckled Parker.

"This thing got you cruisin'!" laughed Cisco cheerfully.

"How fast does he normally go?" chimed Iris.

Parker flinched. "Jesus. When did you get here?" she asked. 

"I've been here," sighed Iris.

"Hmm. Must have tuned you out."

Cisco cleared his throat. "Cait, are his vitals okay?"

"Yeah, they're perfect," ensured Caitlin.

"Cool. It's like having a pit-stop attached to your chest," said Iris.

Parker resisted the urge to send her a look of confusion, wondering exactly where the opinion was relevant. She refrained from it. 

"I can go faster!" 

"Do it," challenged Cisco.

Barry's dot disappeared from the map for less than a second, what they pushed off for a computer glitch, before he skidded into the Cortex. He spun to face them, wide-eyed, they found out, once he wiggled his mask from his head.

"You look like a deer in headlights," noticed Parker, "Are you okay?"

"I'm back... What... How long was I gone?" he panted.

"You just annihilated your old record!" cheered Cisco.

"Which is wonderful, but I'm concerned about why you looked terrified to see us," said Parker pointedly.

"I met a girl," said Barry. He shook his hands wildly at Parker's raging face, "From another Earth! At least, I think. She was... She was Supergirl."

"That thing took you to another Earth?" asked Parker. 

Barry raised his brow mildly. "I went somewhere."

"Well, you went four times faster than you've ever been," said Caitlin; redirecting the conversation to Barry's exceptional performance.