Needs More Energy and Clean Skin

~THE GAY TRAIN IS HERE!!! YOU HAVE ENDURED THE ACCIDENTAL FLIRTING LONG ENOUGH!!! TIME FOR ACTIONS!!!!~

Thursday came, and Harry and Draco prepared the house for the 'Love Remedy Charm.' The store clerk at Flourish and Blotts had recommended this spell ritual to get rid of the dark magic and negative feelings that emanated from the house. It would be a bit messy though. Draco read the text out loud.

"For the Love Remedy ritual to work, you need to make the Love Remedy potion (see on page 937). When the potion is complete, you have to pour, in lines, the potion all around the house. Make sure that the potion is poured on the floor in every room, closet, and attic. Make sure that there is not a break in the line of the poured out potion. Then choose a spot in the heart of the house. The heart of the house has to be where people most frequent, like a parlor or living room. Bring either 2 or more people together who share a strong bond; i.e. friendship, relationship, etc. Then pour a circle around said people. Then connect the circle to a line of the potion in the room. Repeat the incantation at the bottom, and give an act of love; hug, kiss, loving words, etc. The potion will glow a bright purple as the ritual begins. When the glowing fades, the house should feel light and happy. This means that the house has been purged of any negative auras emanating off of it."

Draco and Harry were in the living room, reading about the ritual they would have to do in order to restore the house. Harry blushed several times at the mention of acts of love. They brought the book into the Ingredients Closet that the Black's owned, and started picking up the ingredients. Draco found the ingredients, while Harry read the list.

"Ok, so we need 8 lizard tails, 5 Mandrake leaves, 3 Mistletoe berries, 2 cups of morning dew, an Eagle Owl feather, 4 Fairy wings, Nightshade, half a Crocodile heart, and lastly 3 drops of Amortentia."

"All done." Draco concluded, while carefully carrying the various bottles and vials.

"I absolutely love that potions closet. Its got everything! They even had Nightshade!"

Draco was practically bouncing off the walls. Since Draco was the potions master, Harry just read the instructions and watched. Harry handed Draco the 2 cups of morning dew.

"Ok, first pour the 2 cups of morning dew into the cauldron, then put a dark blue flame underneath it." When Draco complied, Harry continued.

"Next chop the Mandrake leaves into diced bits, and add to the cauldron." Harry paused before continuing. "Then, in a clockwise direction, stir the cauldron 5 times." Draco complied. He rolled his sleeves up as the heat from the flame was heating up the room, which also revealed his mark, but Harry put that thought away. 

"Next, pour in the 3 Mistletoe berries, and the 4 fairy wings at once. And stir one time clockwise."

The potion then turned from a clear-ish green, to a dark red.

"Then, crumple up the Eagle Owl feather, and add it to the potion. When that's done, take the halved Crocodile heart, and cut it in half, before putting both halves in the cauldron. The cauldron should have started bubbling by now." 

Sure enough, the cauldron was bubbling slightly.

"Then pour 2 tbs of Nightshade into the mix, and wait until it turns a royal blue."

When Draco poured the Nightshade in, it only took 30 seconds till the potion turned royal blue.

"Drop 3 drops of Amortenia into the potion, and wait 60 seconds before taking the cauldron off of the flame." Draco counted down before putting on mittens, and taking the hot cauldron off of the flame, and setting it on an iron stand.

"What color should it look like?" Draco asked. Harry flipped to the main page.

"It should look like the in-between of blue and purple." Harry leant over the steaming cauldron to get a quick look at the color. When he sat back down, his glasses were fogged up, he wiped them down, and read the last instruction.

"Lastly, pour the potion into a much larger cauldron, and add the 8 lizard tails. This ingredient should triple the potion so there is enough for the whole house." Draco looked at Harry.

"This is the only cauldron I have." Harry thought for a moment before an idea popped into his head.

"Kreacher!" When Harry called, the house elf cracked in front of him. "Yes Harry."

"Do you have any cauldrons in the house?" Harry asked politely.

"Yeah, gimme one second." Kreacher said gruffly before he popped out of the room, and reappeared with 4 different sized cauldrons. "I clean them everyday incase you have a need for them." And sure enough, each cauldron was sparkly and clean. Draco picked out the second one. He dumped the potion into the larger cauldron. Draco then added the 8 lizard tails, and watched the potion triple in mass, until it was 6 inches lower than the rim. Draco added, "Thank you Kreacher. You may leave." Harry watched as Kreacher collected the cauldrons, and popped away.

Draco clapped his hands together and looked at Harry. "No let's get this started."

Since the cauldron was so large and heavy, they carried it around the house together. Harry grabbed the rim so he could monitor the flow of the potion, and Draco grabbed the bottom end to tip it when needed. After 20 minutes of slowly walking around the house, they finished pouring lines.

"Ok, now let's connect a circle to the line in the living room." The both walked back into the living room, and poured out the rest of the potion to form a circle and another line. Draco grabbed the book, and met Harry inside the circle.

"Ok, so it looks like we simply say the incantation, then we hug." Draco slammed the book shut, and set it on the coffee table. He drew his wand, and yelled out 'Remedium Amoris!' Then Harry enveloped Draco into a hug. The potion started to glow slightly, but it didn't look like the picture.

Draco looked around, then back at Harry. "Harry!" Draco got Harry's attention. "We need more energy." And before Harry could say anything, Draco pressed his lips to Harry's. Harry was startled at first, but soon closed his eyes and melted into Draco. After a minute, they broke apart, panting, and Draco looked around. The potion stopped glowing, and faded fast, but the circle was still glowing. When he looked down at Harry, he gasped.

Harry followed Draco's gaze, and he too gasped. Harry's chest was emanating a bright yellow light. The light then traveled from Harry chest, to Draco's chest. The light then absorbed into Draco, and looked as if someone was shining a flashlight under Draco's skin. The two watched in awe as the light made its way towards Draco's Dark Mark, and illuminated it. Draco's face changed from a look of wonder, to a look of pain. Draco dropped onto his knees, but Harry grabbed onto him. Draco was trying so hard not to scream, the pain was almost as bad as when he first got the mark. But alas, Draco couldn't hold in his screams, and he yelled out and was breathing hard. Harry was in a state of panic. Draco was in pain, and the source came from him. All Harry could do was watch Draco's mark in a state of shock. The mark was fading! It was actually fading! Harry was brought back to reality when Draco's gasps of pain seceded. Draco and Harry looked at his arm. Where the Dark Mark originally resided, there was just Draco's pale skin. They looked around them. The circle's glowing faded, and silence fell upon the house.

Draco was the first to break the silence. He started laughing. Harry looked at him incredulously, but Draco only continued laughing. He was laughing like a madman. Then he fainted. Harry struggled, but he successfully picked Draco up, and he carried him upstairs, and placed him on his bed. Harry then called Kreacher.

"Kreacher!" He heard a crack.

"Yes Harry."

"Can you get me a chair, and a glass of water for Draco. Then can you clean up the potion that's been  poured all around the house. Thank you." And he waited for Kreacher to return with an arm chair, and he placed the glass of water on Draco's nightstand, then he popped out of the room. Harry sat down next to Draco, and grabbed his hand. After a couple of hours, Harry feel asleep, while leaning on the edge of Draco's bed.