Chapter 34- Grinch

Melody's POV

"Asshole." I state.

"Hoe." he retorts.

"Grinch."

"Stripper."

"Delinquent."

"Nerd."

"Donald Trump."

"Hey, that one was just mean." Tyson states and pouts. I chuckle and roll my eyes, "Yeah, poor Trump, he doesn't deserve being compared to an imbecile like you." I state and stick my tounge out at him. Then I turn around so he can't see me laugh.

I'm calling him names because I'm trying to be mad at him for what he did but it's not exactly going to plan.      

We are currently at Tyson's house, not the one his parents live in but the one that I first came to when we watched Frozen.

Don't ask me why he has two houses.

"Aww, cupcake." Tyson wraps his arms around my waist as I face away from him, my arms crossed, "Why you mad though?"

"Say that again and I will castrate you then dismember you then decapitate you and then defenestrate you." I state.

Tyson laughs and turns me around to face him, "Now I see where the saying 'dynamite comes in small packages' comes from." he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Now I know where the saying 'I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying you're an idiot' comes from." I state.

"Cupcake, please forgive me. I'll do anything. I'll give you a piggy back ride?" he tries to negotiate.

I tap my chin, "No." I state and grin.

"How about if I take you out tomorrow and I'll do anything for you. I'll take you where you want to go and I'll buy you whatever you want. I'll be yours completely for the whole day, how does that sound?"

I chuckle and nod, "Deal." I state and Tyson frowns.

"Shit, I just sold myself to the devil." he states and I rub my hands together, letting out an evil laugh.

"So, I needed to ask you something but I'm not sure if it would work. I guess I'll have to find out. Come to my room in five minutes, okay?" he asks and I nod.

I sigh and sit down on the sofa. It's so weird, I feel like I have known Tyson forever but I only started getting to know him this year.

I like him a lot. It's actually insane. I mean, we have kissed and gone out on dates and had sleepovers together and watched Disney movies together but we are not even dating. He drives me crazy though.

I always wondered what it would be like to be in love. I thought it would be weird and creepy that you always have one person on your mind but now that I am in love its way more than I expected.

I mean, it's not like those cheesy romance books where everything is perfect. Its way better; it's imperfect. You get to share your feelings with someone that understands you, you get to have someone to talk to about your problems, you have someone to steal hoodie from and argue with but even through everything, even when you find out the weirdest things about that person, you still love them. Maybe even more than you did before.

"Melody, come up!" Tyson shouts from upstairs and I stand up and walk up the stairs.

I walk into Tyson's room and sitting on Tyson's bed is a gigantic white teddy bear that has the words 'I love you' written on its T-shirt. There is a huge bouquet of roses on its lap and next to the teddy bear is three boxes of pizza and a giant tub of Nutella.

I turn and see Tyson standing and grinning at me from beside the bed. A wave of unexplainable happiness flows over me and I block my mouth with my hands, "Tyson." I whisper.

"Melody, we have had some crazy times together through this year and even though it has only been a year, I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to have those crazy times forever but I only want it with you so... Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks, his hands visibly shaking in fear.

I let out a sob and fall to my knees, tears falling down my face. Tyson runs to me and leans down, holding me close to him, "Cupcake, why are you crying?" Tyson asks, wiping away my tears.

"Y-you bought me pizza." I state and Tyson starts laughing.

I lean up and brush my lips against Tyson's, "I would love to be your girlfriend." I whisper, smashing my lips against his.

*-*-*

*starts doing cartwheels*

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG