Chapter 39

6 months later

Tate was now just over 6 months old and we were joining Luke on his farm tour. He has been so grumpy lately I don't know what his problem is. We were sitting in his bus after his show just me and him, Le Claire had Tate for tonight to give me and Luke some alone time.
"Baby, what's the matter you have been grumpy these last few weeks" he never answered me, he just kept scrolling though his phone
"Baby" he looked up and said
"Lisa stop with the constant nagging, fuck this I'm going out, don't wait up"
"Luke where are you going we are in the middle of nowhere"
He got up and slammed the door. I just sat there and cried, what was his problem.

Luke's POV
I am fed up with Lisa constantly nagging me and we haven't had sex in 4 months. I made my way into the closest town which was 3 miles away. I ordered a miller lite and a shot of Jack.
"I will pay for that cowboy" said a brunette at the end of the bar,
"Thank you, but I'm married"
She laughed
"It's a drink in buying you I'm not trying anything"
I smiled
"Well in that case, why don't you join me"
"I'm Sarah"
"I'm Luke"
She shook my hand, "I know who you are your face is plastered all over those trucks that rolled into town"
"That obvious eh"
We got to chatting and she was telling me about her husband who is in the marines and that she hasn't seen him in 4 months,
"So that's one thing we have in common, I ain't had sex with my wife in 4 months"
She looked at me and smiled
"Luke your wife is a new mom, how would you feel if you had to push a watermelon out of something the size of a lemon. You men are all the same, always thinking with your dicks"
She was right, I had been only thinking about me,
"Sarah you are spot on I have been such an asshole, thank you for making me see that, thank you for the drink" I got up and kisses her in the cheek and left to go and find Lisa, I had a lot of making up to do.

Lisa

It was almost midnight and Luke came in the bus door, he came up to me and gave me a hug,
"Baby I am so sorry I got mad at you, I was being an asshole, it's just that I miss the me and you time" he kissed me on the lips,
"Luke I know you have been as ass lately, but I feel like I'm not attractive enough For you anymore"
He cut me off by passionately kissing me,
"I will show you how much you turn me on"
He took my hand and led me to the bedroom.
Mature content

"Please Luke," I raise my head, begging already. Looking at him in the mirror as he stands behind me I catch the hunger that flares in his eyes as well as the image of the two of us in this sexy pose and I nearly lose my breath.

Holy shit that's hot!

I'm transfixed, eyes glued to our reflection I watch him bow over me as he runs a flat palm from my neck right along my spine. I feel his body heat soaking into me, the ripple of his stomach muscles as he moves, visible in the open line of his unbuttoned plaid shirt. His hand comes to rest on the handprint, like he's confirming it's his own. A devilish smile curls his mouth before he gently caresses it, sending hot shivers rocketing through me.

Again his hand glides up my back, this time fisting in my hair as he pulls me up and against him, almost aggressively. With my back fused to his front, he regards me in the mirror, his darkened gaze roaming languidly as I slot my arms around his neck.

"Do you like the mirror Mrs Bryan?" the hoarse whisper next to my ear suggests that he too, is a fan. One arm is locked around my waist, securing me to him and the other is trailing slow, fingertip-circles over my belly, not going anywhere near where I want them to go.

My head rolls back onto his shoulder, my eyes almost flickering closed, lids heavy with desire, "mmhh," I mewl my affirmation.

He chuckles quietly, "look at us baby," the sharp spike of pain that connects my nipple to my sex makes my eyes fly open as Luke pinches the straining bud. I gasp and shudder embarrassingly against him.