Chapter 3

Jonah's P.O.V

I don't know what had gotten into me but I guess I was sick of just following rain around. She would tell me what to do and I got sick of it. Then Britney had called her fat and I didn't do anything. I feel like such a dick. I went to far.

We are now going frantic because she hasn't been home in like 4 hours. We can't find her.

Rains P.O.V

I need air. Be left alone. I don't really know where I'm going it's like my feet have their own mind. I just happen to find myself at an old park we all used to play at when mom was alive. I miss her. I look at my phone to see what time it is. 7:52!? Wow I've been gone for a whole and like 70 calls from all my brothers. I should head home. I guess they need their own time to. Good thing I know that where the house is from here. It would take me about 10 minutes.

10 minutes later

I hear loud crashes inside. What are they doing? I open the door to see shattered class on the floor. I walk into the living room to see all my brothers. Walking around like crazy. "You guys?" I say. There heads shoot my way. "Oh my god are you ok?" Blake ask running up to me sunshine my body for any scratches. "I'm fine." I tell him. "We are SO SO SO SO sorry." Jake says hugging me. "Where is Eric?" Ignoring what he said. "I'm right here." I see him on the couch. I walk over to him and hug him. "Thank you for being their for me." I say to him. "Your welcome." He hugs back. "Here come and eat you haven't eaten in hours." Zach says pointing to a sandwich.

"No I'm not hungry." I lie. I am really hungry but I'm really fat. "GOD DAMMIT RAIN EAT THE FUCKING FOOD!" He yells and I flinch back at his tone. "No I'm not hungry." I say calmly. "Rain eat the food." Nathan says. "No I said I'm not hungry." I say getting quit annoyed. "Rain if it's what they said about you being fat you not you are perfect now eat." Jonah says motioning to the food with his hand. "Oh really if I'm not fat they why didn't you guys say anything sooner." I snap at all of them. I grab the sandwich and go to the trash and through it away.

"I said I wasn't hungry." I tell them. I start to walk away. "Stop being such Bitch and eat." Josh murmurs. I just happen to hear him. "Wow so I'm they bad guy now?" I ask. They say nothing. Wow. "I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL!" I scream at them.

I run upstairs to my room slamming the door and locking it. I slide down the door. "I WISH YOU GUYS WERENT MY BROTHERS." I scream again but regretting it. I hear a crash down stairs. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. I stand up going to my bathroom. Going to my razor breaking it apart. I have this thin piece of metal in between my fingers. Why is my life like this? Why me? Then I just realized that we start SCHOOL TOMORROW! NO NO NO NO! "I HATE MY LIFE!" I yell.

I swipe the metal against my arm. Doing this 7 times each one for my brothers. Adding 2 more for all the pain I am feeling. Now their is a lot of blood flooding down my arm. You would think that oh her life is perfect she has hot older brothers! Well it's not all fun and games.

The pain in my arm encasing. I cry harder sobs coming out.

Jonah's P.O.V

"Something's wrong." I say out loud. "What do you mean something's wrong of course their is!" Blake snaps. "No not that something is wrong with rain." I say. I run up the stairs with my other brothers not far behind. "Rain open the door." I say. No answer. "RAIN." Blake yells.

Rains P.O.V

"Rain!" I hear Blake yell. I'm to tired to open the door. I don't want them to see me like this. "I knock this door down!" Blake yells again. I don't really care. I rest my back against the counters. The blood still flowing. "1...2...3!" Blake counts.

The door knocks down. I hear patter of feet coming to the rest room. Then Jonah sees me first. Stopping. The the rest of my brothers. I feel so lifeless. To tired to say anything. "Rain." Jonah says sadly. Walking up to me tears in all of their eyes. "I'm so sorry." Jonah says coming up to me. He takes my arm looking at it. "Stop it don't do this again."he tells me with so many tears streaming down his face. "Let's clean this up." Eric says grabbing a towel and putting. Little bit of water on it. He starts to dab my cuts. I wince from the pain.

"We really are sorry rain." Josh says. "It's ok I forgive you." I tell him.

"Ok gets some rest we have school tomorrow and we will start fresh!" Jonah says cheerfully. "Ok Jonah take me to my bed." I say putting my arms up. He picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. The rest of the boys leave the room and close the door.

He lays both of us on the bed covering us up with the blanket.

Then I feel something warm touch my lips. It was Jonah's lip he hold it there for a while then he pulls back and says "I love you very much you have no idea." Then I fall into a darkness.