How Large Is My Love?

"No no no!" My brother said."Where is Lucy?" He searched and searched! Oh, why I think I actually felt sorry for him! He wanted me back. He wanted his little adorable beagle back! And I'm just the dog to know how to help him! I jumped out in the doorway barking."Oh, Lucy! I missed you!" He hugged me."Where on Earth did you go?" I looked at him, and I wanted to answer, but it took oh so much concentration to bark out one word that can barely be mistaken for a human word. Why, I'm only a little beagle! You really think I could do such a thing so easily?

     "Oooooooooooh, the dog is coming! The little tiny dog! She's here, she's here, she's here, she's here! The little dog is coming!" Sang the little yellow bird above the little treetops. I ran on up to him singing my own song."Ahem,"I cleared my furry little throat."B-b-b-birdies! That's what they call you! Oh, oh oh, that's what they call you! How I love to have fun in the shining sun! B-b-b-birdies! That is what, I, call, you, everyday! Birdies!" I ran away back to my short little owner. The yellow bird flipped flapped and fluttered away. Honestly, I loved that little yellow bird! I wish I could just talk to him without things being rather awkward because we aren't the same kind of furry animal. Anyway, after greeting my owner, I ran off to hunt rabbits for the day. That, right there, yup, is my story! My everyday life!