Chapter 67

"Do you want me to get you some ice for your hands?" Kathleen asked me. "They're still quite bruised"

"No, it's okay" I said to her trying to flex my fingers. "I think I'll be fine now".

"Are you sure?" Emilia asked. "You really did give Lucas a solid punch. If I did that I'd probably broke my fingers or even worst my hand"

"For the time I thought I did, but apparently that cracking sound was Lucas nose" I replied. "Though I did bruised my knuckles pretty bad with that punching bag"

Yesterday after I've finally snapped at Lucas and punch him in the face my hand felt as if I had broken it but I was still going to kill Lucas with my bare hands as he had stumbled back due to the force of my fist colliding with his face. Gio was swift enough to come and held me back, therefore Lucas only ended up with just a broken nose, if Gio didn't grab me and bring me out of there I'm sure I'd broken more than just his nose. Though that didn't really make up for what he did but wrecking his car and then confirming his nose was broken had made me feel a little better. My knuckles were split from punching the punching bags raw in addition to that me punching Lucas didn't do any justice to my poor hands, my right hand was more bruised and I had managed to break a nail which started bleeding. Gio had take me to get my hands dressed and bandage.

Everyone at home had noticed my bandaged hands the minute Emilia and I was back home. Of course they were concerned wanting to know what happened and so I didn't even bother to lie to them about it, I told them that I had punch Lucas minus the information that we were at Gio's gym. Emilia on the other hand had been hounding me as to what was going on, and why I was that hostile towards Lucas, since Gio had told me that she was aware of the whole mafia thing I just decided to come clean and tell her what had happened between me and Gio,us being from the different rival mafia families and also how the baby died. Emilia was surprised to hear that I was actually aware of Gio's true reputation as mafia boss much more being from one of those families. I guess Bering around my family for the time they hadn't given away anything or give off any impression that we were involved anyway. And ever since I've told her she's been acting really weird with me, as being extra nice. I don't know if it was because of what I told her about losing the baby. In addition she's totally glad I punched Lucas even though she's been a little offish towards Gio ever since.

"I'm going out with Dominic in a few minutes, he coming to pick me up" Kathleen said to me. "You'll be fine right?"

"You're not seriously asking me that are you?" I chuckled lightly. "Of course we'll be fine"

"OK, your right" Kathleen. "I'm gonna go finished getting ready"

"Have a good time" I smile at her before she left.

"How come I haven't met your brother yet, doesn't he like come around here?" Emilia asked.

"He does, but guess he's been extremely busy since" I replied. "He's coming to pick up Kathleen soon so maybe you'll get to meet him then".

"His he like pretty much stuck up and intended as Gio?" Emilia asked.

"Pretty much" I laughed at how she described here brother.

****
"Shit!" I groaned dropping my hands back to rest on the table.

"What's up now?" Emilia asked looking up.

"I'm trying to type this email but my freaking hands are killing me" I said leaning back.

"So do you want help, I'm pretty much free right now and I'm a pretty fast typer" Emilia smiled.

"You wanna type it?" I asked.

"Sure " Emilia replied smirking a bit as she got up and walking over to my table. "If you promised to pay me double".