The Arranged One

Siya Deshpande, a strong, independent, 27 year-old woman who had everything in her life. She owned a company of her own, had the best Uncle in the world and was loved and respected by everyone. She never saw the need of a life-partner in her completely career-oriented life. But she always believed that someday she'll meet him- "The One", who is made for her, just like her parents met each other.

Abhimanyu Acharya was everything any guy would want to be - at an early age of 27, he owned "SoftTech", one of the biggest software companies in India, he was the perfect gentleman not to mention his dashing handsome looks. He always received a lot of attention from the ladies, but never really cared about it, his only goal in life was making "SoftTech" the number one company. It didn't help that he didn't believe in love and all the "The One" kid of rubbish.

Siya and Abhi have known each other since forever, being the children of two bestfriends and having spent all their lives in the same household, they had grown from being each other's Partner-in-crime to each other's Business Partners. So what happens when Abhi's Dad or Siya's Uncle asks them to get married to each other?

In a country where marriages are believed to be made in heaven and are meant to last for seven-lives, will two bestfriends survive the difficult test of Marriage? Or will their life-long friendship bear the brunt of their conflicting ideas of love and relationships? Would Abhi and Siya's friendship last while they follow the age old tradition of 'Arranged Marriage'?