|Three|

Oh my god I've got 10 votes already *Squeals and do a happy dance*

Thank you so so much for your votes. It really means a lot to me.

These votes motivates me to keep on writing and also boost my confidence (which I lack) that I'm doing okay so far. I'm so happy that you guys are at least reading my story and voting on it and also to all the silent readers, Thank you.

I hope some of you comment on my writing like how I'm doing so far and also my mistakes.

~*~*~

Meryl's Pov

When I saw The Alpha King making a move towards my dad I yelled. "No, please." I grabbed his arm, he turned his face towards me as I shook my head furiously, begging him with my eyes.

I know my dad is strong but he is Alpha King and he is the strongest of all.

The King grunted as he turned around to face my Dad who had a defeated look in his eyes, he knows he can't fight him but still he tried to for my sake and that shows how much he loves me.

"Meryl." My Father whispered with a broken look which broke my heart as I ran towards him and hugged him while my mother sobbed as she too hugged me from behind. "I love you, Daddy." I mumbled on his shoulder sniffling. We broke out of our hug and mom stood beside Dad.

"You don't have to go. We'll figure something out." My Dad whispered as he held my face in his hands, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. This is the first time I seen tears in his eyes and it broke me because was the reason for his pain.

I shook my head as mom moved the hair out of my face. "It's okay Dad, I'll be fine." I croaked out trying to convince him and at the same time trying to convince myself.

"We have to go." The King grunted as he pulled me towards him and kept his hands firm on my waist. I bit my lip as I tried to control myself from crying hysterically as it would be last time I'll see my parents who knows when I'll meet them again.

"But I didn't even say goodbye to my friends." I said meekly as he walked me out of my pack grounds and that's when I notice my pack members looking at me with various emotions on their faces. Most of the faces held an awestruck, sympathetic, happy and the last one which confused me was the look of jealousy which was plastered on almost all the unmated female wolves.

"You don't need to." The King said rudely which made me shut my mouth instantly as he led me to his car. By friends I mean Karl and Daisy. I just wanted to meet them once before I go away.

He opened his car door then he held my waist, picking me up and settling me in the passenger seat of his car.

I don't understand what was happening and why he want me to come with him. All I know is that if I don't go with him he'll hurt my dad.

I sniffled quietly as I realised the possibility of not meeting my family and pack members ever again. I don't want to go with him and I'm to scared to ask him why he is taking me away.

The driver seat door opened and closed as he started driving without saying anything. I sat there still sniffling as I was already missing home.

"Stop crying." Alpha King suddenly growled looking at me briefly as he clenched his jaw in anger and gripped the steering wheel tightly. I squeaked at his sudden voice and gulped feeling scared of his anger. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hands and bit my bit to stop myself from making any sound as not make him any more angry than he already is. I looked down at my lap as I nervously fidget the hem of my dress which I had worn for the function.