Epilogue

A header @TheeGod made for me! It's a graphic that really grasps the story and where better to put it then here?

The witches broke the laws of nature. The dead could never be brought back to life. Even though they succeeded, in most cases it's impossible. The evil tried it with his wife and daughter, failed both times. Then the evil tried no, urged it with Dante, Christopher's lover. The man who helped him get revenge, the man who freed him from the curse of immortal life. It also did not work.

What was left to do, the evil thought. He only had a few more moments on this earth until he would forever parish. He realized the solution. If they are true to be; soul mates, they will meet again in another life time. He would make them reincarnate because yes, he has the power to do so. No God or devil will get in the way of their reincarnation, he saw to it by enveloping their souls with a layer of protection.

He watched Christopher and Dante's bodies fade away with the wind. Never realizing that there was still one other present. Nathaniel. Unconscious he would wake up never able to remember the events that happened that dreadful night. It was for the best.

The evil smiled blissfully and felt the wind pick up. With a last goodbye to the earth he called home, his soul died.

Witches and warlocks were no longer part of this earth. It so happened that everyone, even people with even a tiny bit of magic in them perished. That included Ael, the poor boy that was given an unwanted life. The world thought of it as a world wide epidemic. One that people would be wondering of for generations to come. Almost half of the earths population died, but the loses were soon replaced.

War ceased between the rulers of the world. There was too much loss to keep the fighting going. In one perspective, the deaths were a good thing. It brought unity.

Marcus found out about Finn and took his own life. It's rule that if a master of a genios were ever to die, they had to take their own life. It was a need more than an obligation. For the members of this family were born to serve only one master for their entire life. Fredrick was an exception. No one knew what had happened with Dante and Chris and because Fredrick was Christopher's nemirstigs biedrs, the need to kill himself was gone. He still needed blood to survive and that is where Merek stepped in. He took him under his wing.

Merek knew the truth. Not what had happened that night but what had happened to Chris. He died. Knew this only because he felt it. He felt a surge of power go into him and a sense of loss. He kept it to himself though, didn't even tell Joseph. They were having a problem of their own, but well... that's a different story.

Time went on. They were born again as humans. Dante and Christopher, now named Adam and Daniel. Adam, a surgeon at the age of 27. Daniel, working in a wildlife sanctuary taking care of tigers at the age of 24. Two completely different people; always have been and always will be, meeting for the very first time in the strangest way possible-

"Uh, you okay?" He crouches down and looks at the bloody guy on the floor. He always found himself in these kinds of situations and every time he would do everything he can to help. Daniel took out a water bottle from his backpack and gently touched the guys chin. The man winced and groaned.

"You're okay just drink some." Daniel held the water bottle against the mans mouth and slowly tilted it upward. The man swallowed a few gulps of water. Everything was going smoothly but then the guy knocked the water bottle out of Daniel's hand.

"Run!" Right when the man says that, a gun shot rings in Daniel's ear and he gasps when the man he just helped got a bullet in his head. He screamed and started running the opposite way. He ran fast and hard.

Just get to a crowded area, he thought. He was too distracted to see a car about to hit him. When he notices it's too late. He freezes and closes his eyes. Car wheels screech and then there's a silence. When he opens his eyes the car door is opening.

"What the hell man! Can't you drive? Look where the fuck your driving!" He yells without realizing what he just said.

The man looks at him and his eyes harden. "I should be asking you that, kid." His voice is deep and strict. Daniel gets taken aback by his tone. His heart speeds up all of a sudden and he can't help but like what he sees.

He shakes it off, "look sorry, I'm just-" before he can finish his explanation another gunshot is heard and he almost shits his pants. The man looks to the direction Daniel came from.

"Get in." He orders him.

Daniel can't help but comply. It felt weird... like he couldn't say no.

Before whoever was chasing him got to him they're driving off to some unknown place. Daniel couldn't help but sneak peeks at the man.

"Wanna tell me your name?" He asked.

The man looks at him then his eyes go back to the road. "Adam."

"Not gonna ask me what mine is?"

"No."

Adam didn't understand why he was feeling the way he was feeling. That was why he decided it was better for him to minimize the conversation with the kid next to him. He didn't dare look at the kid anymore than he already has. He was beautiful to him yet he was a married man with a baby on the way.

So they drove, Daniel not daring to ask where he was taking him and Adam, taking him to the place he thought of as the safest. His home.

Christopher's and Dante's story ended but a new one began. Different lives and different hardships but one thing is for certain... this story would have a happy ending.

...

But... I'm too lazy to write about it LOL. Thank you to everyone who has been with me throughout this book! It's been an intense journey and it's finally come to an end. Thank you guys for reading and if you enjoyed it feel free to look at my other works xD

Again thank you and I love you.

OMG lol who wants a Merek and Joseph story? Think they deserve one?

Pshhhh hey... Guess what? They're getting one! Read on to find out more!