29

A/N: Okay okay, things to say.

Lol that rhymed.

OKAY, so 3 things:

1. Thank you so much for 1k reads !!! Oh my god seriously what the fuck how did that happen.
2. This chapter is a different format and longer than most of the previous ones because it's a Skype chapter !! Enjoy it frens !!
3. I FINALLY READ CHAPTER 33 OF THE RAVEN KING I AM GONNA FUUUCJKCCKKKIIIJNNNNGGGG die.

+++

After the friends had all exchanged usernames, Blue was added to a Skype groupchat. She was laying on her bed, looking down at her phone, unsure of whether she should initiate the call or wait for someone else to do so. Her decision was made for her when Skype rang.

She accepted the call and was met with Gansey's face. Gansey's lovely, wonderful face. She couldn't help smiling uncontrollably, and Gansey smiled back just as enthusiastically, and his smile was beautiful and he was beautiful and the moment was beautiful.

"Oh my God, hi," Blue said, letting a tiny laugh escape her mouth.

"Hello," Gansey said, his grin widening as he laughed along.

"Holy shit. Oh my God, you're real," Blue continued.

Gansey chuckled. "Indeed, I'm real, and I see you are too. And you're even more beautiful on Skype than you are in pictures."

Blue smiled. She wasn't used to people being so nice to her. Most people in school wouldn't as much as speak to her, much less compliment her. "Thank you, oh my God, so are you."

"Thank you," Gansey smiled back.

"You're welcome."

A third box popped up on the screen, as well as a line of text that read, Noah Czerny has joined the call. After a few seconds of Skype buffering, Noah showed up on the screen.

"Hi, Noah!" Blue exclaimed. She and Noah had Skyped many times before, and for them it was just routine at this point, no awkwardness.

"Hey, Blue!" Noah replied, a big smile on his face. "And Gansey, oh my God! Hi!"

"Hello!" Gansey greeted Noah.

"Dude, you're real!" Noah said.

"That's what I said!" Blue exclaimed.

"Oh my God!"

"Oh my God!"

"You guys say oh my God a lot," Gansey pointed out.

"Thank you for noticing," Blue deadpanned.

Ronan was the next person to join the call. "'Sup, motherfuckers?" he yelled into the mic.