chapter | 22

| mara's point of view

Bottles littered the sand, the guys had their sleeping tents laid out, the fire was long gone only ashes were left. I was about to go back to the villa. I don't feel safe sleeping out in the open. Taehyung promised to take me back but he was passed out on my lap before I could even feel sleepy.

I dragged his snoring figure inside the tent, dumping him beside Jungkook and Namjoon. His eyes remained shut no matter how much I slap his face, "This is fun." I pinched his nose and played with his ears but he still stayed asleep.

I got out of the tent after tucking Taehyung in and checking the boys if they were all still breathing cause I heard there are cases where people stop breathing after being so drunk. When did I start caring about these idiots?

"You look so kind when you're asleep." I told Jimin who had his legs over Hoseok's whole body. "Hang in there, Hoseok."

It was cold and dark outside without the bonfire. Only the waves created sound as they repeatedly crashed against the shore. The path to the villa was deserted since we were the only ones here. Jimin said this was the safest place on earth with the top security they have but I doubt it though. Being the single girl among these seven guys, I never felt safe but now there are two of us. Where did Soo Jin disappear to anyway?

"Mara."

I turned around and squinted my eyes through the darkness. My heart thumped hard inside my chest as I watch the figure of a man running towards me. I picked up a useless rock and warned the man, "Who are you? Say your name or I'm going to throw this rock at you."

"It's me, Yoongi." The first thing I recognized was his hair. His brightly colored hair almost glowed in the dark and then his came into view. Yoongi walked towards me, his hands in front of him as he calmed me down, "Easy, little tiger. Now put the rock down."

I laughed and threw the rock aside, "Sorry. I thought a serial killer was coming at me."

"If I was a serial killer, I wouldn't dye my hair orange." He chuckled. "Anyway, what are you doing walking alone? Where's Taehyung?"

"He's passed out inside the tent." I told him.

"Oh, then, I could take you back to the villa. Just to be safe." He offered.

"You don't have to tho.."

"I think a gentleman has to." Yoongi smiled and my heart fell out of my chest and jumped back up again.

"I thought chivalry is dead." I joked as we began to walk side by side but yo this feels so romantic, just the two of us having a moonlight walk together by the beach. Damn it, my hair's a mess.

"Might I remind you that my middle name is chivalry." Yoongi put another smile along my lips again. "This is the longest conversation we've had, isn't it?"

"Yeah,now that you've mention it, we don't talk to each other much." I looked up at his face which was suddenly so breathtaking.

His pale skin glowed under the moonlight, his lips looked so soft and warm even though the wind was so cold. His hair was tousled roughly by the wind just the way I like it. Yoongi smiled down at me, the way I aways imagined in my day dreams. When I sit by the window during class, I always imagined him giving me one of his pretty smiles, his gum would show and his eyes would get smaller.