Welcome

It has been a week and I heard from my brother that my parents will be back today.I'm happy they're back today but also I doubt that I will have this freedom again once they're home.Especially my dad.Yesterday,Jin oppa decided that the two of us will fetch our parents from the airport so,I put on my white T-shirt,black jeans and a pair Puma shoes given by Jungkook.I took my sling bag and went out.

"Oppa,I'm ready." I announced.

"Okay,let's go." I look at him and he looks so dashing in his casual clothes.We went out and Jin drove us to the airport.Our parents will arrive in about 45 minutes so,the two of us went to Starbucks to have a drink.

"Order anything that you want." Jin said as he took his wallet.

"Hot coffee and muffin,please." I ordered.Jin ordered his food and drink then while waiting we took a sit.I took out my phone and thought of something productive but none came up in my mind.

"You looked so serious..what are you thinking about?" Jin asked.

"I'm thinking of doing something productive since I'm bored here." I answered.

"Did you miss your boyfriend?" Jin gave me that sassy look.

"Oppa,he's not okay." I denied.

"Just admit it..I saw the two of you cuddling together last week..oh..so sweet!" Jin suddenly act so girly which made me look at him in disbelief.

"Did you eat too much until you became like this,oppa?" I asked him and he just laughed it away.What a weird brother I have here.

"Oppa,how does it feels to be in a relationship?" I asked him out of the blue which made him glare at me after he sipped his drink.

"Being in a relationship..for me it makes my day happier because I'm with someone who makes me happy entirely and most importantly the one who I love whole heartedly.Why did you ask?Thinking to make your relationship with Jungkook official already?" He answered then giggled.

"Can you please stop teasing me?It won't happen anyway.He loves some other girl while I'm here just being in a one sided love so,whatever you're thinking about me and Jungkook it was all a best friends relationship.Not more than that." I let out the truth.I saw the smile on his face fades away.I just sigh and drank my now cold coffee and muffin.

"Don't tell me you're giving up already." He said.I just shrugged not knowing what to answer because I don't know.

"In love,you should not give up although the person you love doesn't love you back.What if one day his heart will open up for you?You will not know right?Miracles could happen,Soyeon." He said sounding like a love doctor here.

"I never knew your second job after a chef is a love doctor.When did you graduated from your studies in love?" I asked him.

"Well,you know me.I'm the good looking Jin,okay?" He said proudly.

"I need you to save me..from this person who's pride is on fire.Let me out of here." I mumbled.

"Whatever,kid.Let's go our parents might take the taxi if we're late." Jin stood up and I followed him to the arrival gate.We stood near a pillar and I just look at the gate searching for my parents.Then,I saw them pulling their luggages..with a man talking to them.He looks around my age but older.

"Oppa,do you know who's that guy?" I asked Jin and pointed to the guy.

"No..but why is he walking with our parents anyway?" He answered.We went to greet our parents.

"Omma!Appa!" I waved at them and they replied my greet with a smile on their faces.

"Oh,it's so good looking at you two again." Omma said as she hugged the two of us together.