Chap 18

The woman in Kyle's dream-------->

~Levi~

“I’m going to have to get moving soon Levi, so I think it’s best for you come with me to Leon’s place.” Cyrus said the next morning. I hadn’t had the best night sleep with the horrible nightmares I had about Kyle.

“Leon?” I asked quietly rubbing my eyes as I sat up on the couch.

“Yeah, he’s the one who owns this district, remember? I was heading there before running into you.” Cyrus bent down to fix his boot laces. I shook my head.

“I can’t do that; if I go there I’ll endanger everyone with the hunters who are after me.” I retorted. Cyrus chuckled, standing straight up.

“I doubt that, it’s like a fortress over there so I can guarantee you’ll be safe” I frowned at his retreading back as he turned into the room the woman was in. I glanced over at Kyle who was still in the same position with Lakota lying curled up beside him like yesterday. Walking over to him I reached out and touched his forehead for a fever but felt none.

“Please don’t sleep forever” I told him silently and gathered up all our stuff when I head two sets of feet echoing on the wood floor. One was the familiar thumping sound of Cyrus’s steel toed boots but the other was the more daintier and feminine sound of heels clicking on the wood and I felt a shiver run down my spine. I instinctually shot to my feet and tuned to face the two coming into the room.

I frowned narrowed eyed at the woman with the fiery red hair, silently scrutinizing her deadliness. I didn’t see how this slip of a woman could be so dangerous but Cyrus had her blindfolded like earlier, her hands chained together tightly secured to her waist. My eyes drifted down towards her body and I wasn’t going to lie, she had one sexy figure in that tight leather bodysuit. Shaking my head I averted my gaze from her.

Whoa, here my mate was lying unconscious and I was checking out some chick. Cyrus caught my look and smirked with a knowing look.

“I told you” was all he said before walking out the front door tugging roughly on the woman’s chains like a dog on a leash.

I put the backpack on Kyle’s back before picking him up on my back again and followed slowly behind Cyrus.

I really hope this place was safe like he said it was.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

~Kyle~

Excruciating pain jerked my body, she ran her finger down the side of my neck and I felt like my whole body would burst into flames.

“Your one delicious wolf, pet” she purred in my ear causing a shivers to wrack my body in terror. I tried to pull away when she began to nuzzle my neck affectingly.

“I could feed of you forever.”  Suddenly her hand was wrapped around my neck tightly and I screamed at the fiery touch of her hand.

“Say it pet” she whispered in my ear. It seemed like no matter what she did to me her voice was always husky and seductive. “Tell your Mistress you’ve had enough.” I clenched my teeth tightly till they felt like cracking and glared into her clear stunning green eyes. My body seizing in pain from her touch but I didn’t back down from the challenge I gave her with my eyes. I managed a strained smirk before spitting in her face.

“You’ll never dominate me bitch” I hissed out. I watched as she rolled her tongue along her top teeth as a smiled slipped on her mouth before she chuckled darkly taking her hand from my neck and I sighed in relief. I watched her wiping the spit from her eyes with a graceful swipe. Suddenly they snapped open and they blazed a darker green and I knew I f*cked up.